Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: University of Jamestown to the Great Plains Athletic Conference

Default Re: University of Jamestown to the Great Plains Athletic Conference

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Looking forward to seeing how my daughter does coaching her Jimmie women in their inaugural season this fall
    https://youtu.be/svJk4xhRaO4

Great article pucknut9! Thank for sharing and I think that a lot of folks are looking forward to a fine start for the new team and Coach! Hear, hear!!

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Jimmies beat Vikings in the Paint Bucket Game. 27-24 in OT. Paint Bucket comes home for the first time since 2018. Goooooooooo Jimmmmmmmmies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We need the DAC 10 back.
    I'd wreck your Momma to win.

UJ was ranked among the best academic institutions in the Midwest by U.S. News & World Report

https://www.uj.edu/news/uj-ranked-a-...n-by-u-s-news/

JAMESTOWN, N.D. (UJ.edu/NewsDakota.com) – As colleges across the nation continue to experience a decline in undergraduate enrollment from pre-pandemic numbers, the University of Jamestown has recorded its second-highest enrollment in the University’s history for the 2022-23 year.

A total of 1,256 students will be taking classes at UJ this year, which includes 992 undergraduate students. Of those undergraduate students, 312 are considered new.

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0hzkE...ng=en_US&s=i16

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    JAMESTOWN, N.D. (UJ.edu/NewsDakota.com) – As colleges across the nation continue to experience a decline in undergraduate enrollment from pre-pandemic numbers, the University of Jamestown has recorded its second-highest enrollment in the University’s history for the 2022-23 year.

A total of 1,256 students will be taking classes at UJ this year, which includes 992 undergraduate students. Of those undergraduate students, 312 are considered new.

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0hzkE...ng=en_US&s=i16
    UJ is killing it. Really great people with vision running things there.

The Lady Jimmie hockey team had their inaugural game yesterday against number 2 Midland in Fremont Nebraska. Work in progress. Lost 10-1. Midland took it to them in the second period scoring 7 goals. Jimmie women have 3 gals who aren’t freshman and the rest are. Little things that all can be corrected as the season moves along. See what happens in todays game at noon

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    UJ is killing it. Really great people with vision running things there.
    Polly Pederson is one hell of a President for the school. She gets things done

Let's get them in the fcs. We need all the quality schools we can get sooner rather than later.

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Puck, sent you a PM

Dr. Peterson is a rock star. Enrollment is up 7% pre covid. One of the few colleges in the country with enrollment group. Offering programs that kids (and parents) like, done in 4 years and less expensive then local public schools. Absolute hidden gem. Main programs are nursing, business and accounting. Just got accredited in engineering. They have over 100 students in Fargo with the Doctorate in Physical Therapy Program. They are a net imported of young adults into the state. I can go on and on about what UJ has happening.