Page 19 of 47 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: University of Jamestown to the Great Plains Athletic Conference

Default Re: University of Jamestown to the Great Plains Athletic Conference

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Too bad you aren't as interested in NDSU athletics as you are about jamestown college or anything hockey. Name of the website is Bisonville afterall.
    Yep no interest at all. Only been going to Bison football games since the early 70’s. Nice try bud and your obsession with me is getting a bit creepy.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Too bad you aren't as interested in NDSU athletics as you are about jamestown college or anything hockey. Name of the website is Bisonville afterall.
    I'd rather see the Vikings fans get harassed here

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Yep no interest at all. Only been going to Bison football games since the early 70’s. Nice try bud and your obsession with me is getting a bit creepy.
    Puck, I am with you. I have season football and men’s basketball tickets for NDSU and Teammaker and also live in Jamestown. I get to Jimmies hoops when bison are on the road. Jimmie booster as well. Jimmie hoops are fun games. Baseball team won the GPAC and off to the playoff Monday. Go Bison and Go Jimmies.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Puck, I am with you. I have season football and men’s basketball tickets for NDSU and Teammaker and also live in Jamestown. I get to Jimmies hoops when bison are on the road. Jimmie booster as well. Jimmie hoops are fun games. Baseball team won the GPAC and off to the playoff Monday. Go Bison and Go Jimmies.
    Exactly buddy.

Nothing wrong with townies having a thread about the townie school.

FWIW, I only been to Jimmie events probs ~5 times ever but I still check in and see how they are doing from time to time. New basketball arena looks nice!
    College of Business Alumnus

Unfortunately the Jimmies lost a tough one today to Arizona Christian 5-4. Play in a loser out game tomorrow at 9am

Jimmie baseball team finishes 35-18 after losing today 7-3. Coach Hager has done a great job with the program and I expect them to be contending for a GPAC title again next season. He’s one of the most intense coaches I have ever witnessed. Puts that intensity into his recruiting too

“The University of Jamestown has seen some growth and that drove the need for additional housing,” said Polly Peterson, president of the university. “... there is also a need for (retail) services in that area. Really, it is a hub of activity with limited services.”

UJ Place is planned as a five-story building offering 56 housing units on the upper four levels and 13,000 square feet of commercial space on the main floor. The building is planned for across the street north of the Harold Newman Arena in the area previously occupied by the Jamestown Parks and Recreation Department’s outdoor swimming pool. That pool was demolished last summer and swimming activities are now held at the Two Rivers Activity Center

https://www.jamestownsun.com/news/ed...planned-campus

“We are pleased to once again be recognized by U.S. News and World Report as a best regional college in the Midwest,” said UJ President, Dr. Polly Peterson. As the top ranked University in the state in any category, we are proud to be recognized for the quality of the educational experience we provide and the successes that our alumni achieve after graduation.”

https://www.uj.edu/university-news

Jimmie womens volleyball team ranked 13th in the nation. Highest they have ever been ranked. Men’s team start their inaugural season this year also