Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: University of Jamestown to the Great Plains Athletic Conference

Default Re: University of Jamestown to the Great Plains Athletic Conference

This is going to be a great recruiting tool
    http://www.jamestownsun.com/sports/c...8398-ring-bell

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    This will be great of the U of J. Looking forward to watching as many GPAC basketball games as I can. ( I still have season bison mens BB tickets)
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    This will be great of the U of J. Looking forward to watching as many GPAC basketball games as I can. ( I still have season bison mens BB tickets)
    I haven't been to a Jimmie basketball game in 10 or so years. Now that I get season tickets for the hockey team I will be sure to start going to BB games at the new digs.

This is going to be a great recruiting tool
    http://www.jamestownsun.com/sports/c...8398-ring-bell
    That's pretty nice for an NAIA school.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I haven't been to a Jimmie basketball game in 10 or so years. Now that I get season tickets for the hockey team I will be sure to start going to BB games at the new digs.
    Same here back when I was in school from 02-06....some good teams my fresh and soph years. I'm going to try to make it back for a few this year and the reunion.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    From a sources that follows University of Jamestown quite closely, he says clearly, this the beginning of end of sports at the University of Jamestown.
    Haha, ok bro. Jamestown sends me more propaganda than NDSU and is clearly better fundraisers than most. It's amazing what they can do with a much smaller alumni base....PRIVATE funding.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan02 View Post
    Haha, ok bro. Jamestown sends me more propaganda than NDSU and is clearly better fundraisers than most. It's amazing what they can do with a much smaller alumni base....PRIVATE funding.
    The school is doing just fine. They have very loyal generous alumni. Look no further than the new basketball arena with the late Harold Newman donating quite a bit for it to be a reality. I highly doubt if they were worried about financing their sports teams that they would of started a men's hockey team. Discussions now are to add a women's team.

The school is doing just fine. They have very loyal generous alumni. Look no further than the new basketball arena with the late Harold Newman donating quite a bit for it to be a reality. I highly doubt if they were worried about financing their sports teams that they would of started a men's hockey team. Discussions now are to add a women's team.
    I agree...Jamestown will be just fine.

People willing to pay private schooling generally are more inclined to give back. I can name at least 25 friends of mine that do not or will not donate money back to NDSU, they don't really have a reason just said nope..
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant