Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Spencer Waege

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Spencer Waege

Welcome to Bison Nation Mr. Waege !

Welcome to NDSU Spencer!!!

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a Watertown native this is great news. This is a big kick in the balls to SDSU and it's right in their backyard. I'm also proud to say that my nephew, another Watertown native and a pretty damn good football player, is going into 9th grade next year will be attending the NDSU football camp this summer for the first time. This is huge news because he's been a big SDSU fan for as long as I can remember. My brother had season tickets this past year and he's gone to several rabbit camps and performance camps in Sioux Falls put on by former SDSU players. Finally after years of him watching the rabbbits get beat by us, and by me harassing him, he's finally signed up to the Bison camp. I have no doubt he's going to love it.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Welcome Spencer!

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Hail Spencer for letting out the big SHOUT!!! Now.....let the avalanche begin.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Love his effort. Clone that and the future will be full of championships. If you rewatch JSU press conferences prechampionship game they say full effort on every play is what made them fear the Bison.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    As a Watertown native this is great news. This is a big kick in the balls to SDSU and it's right in their backyard. I'm also proud to say that my nephew, another Watertown native and a pretty damn good football player, is going into 9th grade next year will be attending the NDSU football camp this summer for the first time. This is huge news because he's been a big SDSU fan for as long as I can remember. My brother had season tickets this past year and he's gone to several rabbit camps and performance camps in Sioux Falls put on by former SDSU players. Finally after years of him watching the rabbbits get beat by us, and by me harassing him, he's finally signed up to the Bison camp. I have no doubt he's going to love it.
    Let's keep cherry picking the South Dakota talent; granted, the Grant Schmidts and Matt Farnioks, et al are a stretch, but we get the next best thing.

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Love the comments ...Jacks wanted him badly but it was an easy decision to come to NDSU. Looks pretty impressive on the hudl clips.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Pretty impressive that he made the first hit on a punt returner on a line drive punt.