View Poll Results: 2016 Bison season record before playoffs.

Voters
170. You may not vote on this poll
  • 11-0

15 8.82%
  • 10-1

66 38.82%
  • 9-2

79 46.47%
  • 8-3

7 4.12%
  • 7-4 or worst.

3 1.76%
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Bison season record.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2016 Bison season record.

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    I'd also rank an Iowa victory higher. An Iowa victory continues or even increases our national exposure, which can lead to even better recruiting dominance, not to mention ESPN coverage, possible funding growth, etc. I'm confident we'll be in the conference championship hunt even with a conference loss to UNI or other team that may surprise.
    Also we can still beat UNI in the playoff's so it's a win win.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    It's kind of hard to stay in the conversation for long though isn't it? Especially when going up against 2013.
    If you have knowledge of the team its self and how well they played against the competition might mean more than the final record. Even though the record is important.
    But yes the 2013 team was just a monster.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I voted 11-0. And man if bv doesn't straighten out I might have to say they will have 11 shutouts. All this talk of Carson wentz and bison in the NFL and no mention of the 2016 football team is really going to motivate these guys. We know polasek reads bv by the way he hid during the spring game I thought that guy had thicker skin I'll lay off the wheel route for a while. I'm also looking for a Purifoy headband to wear on game days with my bison gear. Go Bison! ��

Lardsin must go!

17>1 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I voted 11-0. And man if bv doesn't straighten out I might have to say they will have 11 shutouts. All this talk of Carson wentz and bison in the NFL and no mention of the 2016 football team is really going to motivate these guys. We know polasek reads bv by the way he hid during the spring game I thought that guy had thicker skin I'll lay off the wheel route for a while. I'm also looking for a Purifoy headband to wear on game days with my bison gear. Go Bison! ��
    Does the headband come with matching neon shoes/socks? Are we gonna look like the Oregon Ducks soon?
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

I'm really excited for the defense. However they have a big challenge at Iowa. Can they answer Iowa's physicality? It wasn't all that long ago USD out physicalled us. Also will be interesting to see Desmond King play vs us.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Confirming what we already know. NDSU has a tough non-conference schedule.

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.as...05727416288104

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Confirming what we already know. NDSU has a tough non-conference schedule.

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.as...05727416288104

Tough on paper.

Iowa will be a monster but IMO, we blow out CSU and EWU.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    Tough on paper.

Iowa will be a monster but IMO, we blow out CSU and EWU.
    EW did drop 35 last year on UNI's All American loaded defense. They always seem to play Pac-12 or other non-con opponents tough. I don't think its such a cupcake game

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    EW did drop 35 last year on UNI's All American loaded defense. They always seem to play Pac-12 or other non-con opponents tough. I don't think its such a cupcake game

You must not have followed UNI's season last year. The UNI team that played EWU was nothing like the team at the end of the year and playoffs.

EWU gets blown out.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    You must not have followed UNI's season last year. The UNI team that played EWU was nothing like the team at the end of the year and playoffs.

EWU gets blown out.
    As a team they improved over the course of the year; especially on offense. Their defensive backfield (which was probably better than ours will be at any point this season) got absolutely ripped to shreds by EW to the tune of over 500 yards and 4TDs. Imo we don't have anyone as good as Hall or Dorleant. Not a cupcake game