Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: New Voice of the Bison?????

Default Re: New Voice of the Bison?????

Jeff did very well. A few times he got a little excited and seemed to talk a little too fast. He called Charleston Southern Charlton Southern a few times. I really liked at the end of the broadcast when he said "Horns Up, Charleston Southern, Down"

Sent using a Speak n Spell and an Etch a Sketch

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Jeff did good. Certainly can be improved but solid for his first outing. The only thing missing is some sort of, not necessarily a catch phrase but something to put an end to a big play. Seemed incomplete. Just something at the end... A wow, an are you kidding me, a put a dress on me and call me Shirly, a holy fuck... a something!
    I like that 'holy fuck'.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonpride4ever View Post
    Jeff did very well. A few times he got a little excited and seemed to talk a little too fast. He called Charleston Southern Charlton Southern a few times. I really liked at the end of the broadcast when he said "Horns Up, Charleston Southern, Down"

Sent using a Speak n Spell and an Etch a Sketch
    At least that's still close to the school's name. Unlike Mack Brown who started calling them Georgia Southern in the middle of the game.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Mack Brown isn't the greatest color guy

Quote Originally Posted by WestDak View Post
    At least that's still close to the school's name. Unlike Mack Brown who started calling them Georgia Southern in the middle of the game.
    So I wasn't hearing things after all.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Did ESPN hire KVLY's director for their production? Lots of crazy shots where cameras were moving all over and zooming in and out between plays.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    He clearly didn't do his research. Kept saying Colin Connor has a ton of experience. Like really?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Have listened to bits and pieces of a couple of Grand Forks Community College games on the radio this fall hoping that my second favorite team was beating them. Jack Michaels is nearly unlistenable. The gap between Jeff and him is even wider than the one between the football teams.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Opie11 View Post
    Have listened to bits and pieces of a couple of Grand Forks Community College games on the radio this fall hoping that my second favorite team was beating them. Jack Michaels is nearly unlistenable. The gap between Jeff and him is even wider than the one between the football teams.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
    I listened to the end of the UND/Weber State game and so much this! I think Jack does a good job with baseball, but not a fan of his interviewing style and him doing football everything seems so... forced. So much the opposite of Scotty Miller where everything seemed so authentic.

Jeff is doing a great job. Has a great radio voice.