Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 single game tickets for TMs

Default Re: 2016 single game tickets for TMs

Quote Originally Posted by Winterborn View Post
    Agree, was only able to get one SRO ticket for homecoming. The system would not let me select another game. Something about only able to reserve one ticket per order. For those of you who were able to get multiple games on one account, what was your process?
    I made sure my browser was on their list and fully up to date. I went for the games I figured would have the lesser interest (no homecoming or harvest bowl) and I just put in qty 4 and clicked find tickets...i feel like last year I had entered some sort of additional criteria so kept it as simple as possible this time. I also had an account in my name on the desktop and my husband's on the laptop so both sets of 4 were on separate accounts. I don't know if it was just dumb luck or something I did different this year, but like I said I've never had luck in the past so was very surprised when both orders went through.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    For anyone going to Youngstown State or ISU-r: where do we sit?
    Bison fans are in sections 14 or 15 at Youngstown. Not sure at Illinois State. Last time we played there, the stadium was only half available due to construction.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I'd say those of you who got tickets consider yourself lucky. I don't think demand was any less this year than in year's past. This is the first year that I wasn't able to get any tickets on single game ticket day. And as of right now every game shows as sold out... so it took less than an hour.
    Less than an HOUR??? Try Less than 7 minutes. I got through at 8:07AM this morning and it claimed there wasn't a pair of two tickets anywhere for ANY game. what a fricken joke.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Less than an HOUR??? Try Less than 7 minutes. I got through at 8:07AM this morning and it claimed there wasn't a pair of two tickets anywhere for ANY game. what a fricken joke.
    Oh, it was telling me that at 8:00:30 or whenever I was able to get through requesting tickets for 4 of the 6 games. Like I said, their online system is like a lottery. In the past I've been denied/denied/denied for the same request that was eventually granted but I just kept trying and hoped I was eventually the lucky one. This year I was not.

What's the fricken joke? You're a fan of one of the best college football programs in America. Last I looked, college football is pretty huge and obviously is big around Fargo. It sucks but at the same time it's awesome.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sorry if this derails this thread but what plan is NDSU working on to increase seating?? I honestly haven't heard anything and didn't even try for tickets today. I'm tired of the process and getting denied for just about everything and I can't imagine that I'm the only one like that. I feel NDSU is turning more and more people off from attending games by just standing pat.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Sorry if this derails this thread but what plan is NDSU working on to increase seating?? I honestly haven't heard anything and didn't even try for tickets today. I'm tired of the process and getting denied for just about everything and I can't imagine that I'm the only one like that. I feel NDSU is turning more and more people off from attending games by just standing pat.
    I'm sorry, could you repeat that. I couldn't hear you above all the din of NDSU selling out it's home football schedule in a matter of minutes............again.

Are you a teammaker?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    I'm sorry, could you repeat that. I couldn't hear you above all the din of NDSU selling out it's home football schedule in a matter of minutes............again.
    It's a good problem to have. Just about anyone can come by some tickets if they try hard enough. Just walk around the tailgate lot.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    So you couldn't be bothered to check for tickets but NDSU is supposed to expand capacity so you can get tickets I'm the future without troubling yourself?