Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 single game tickets for TMs

Default Re: 2016 single game tickets for TMs

Never get tickets...ever... some how this morning I snagged 4 for Robert Morris and 4 for UWI! Fareweather fanbase or not, I'll take it!!

I got 3 for Missouri State for my family, and a friend got 4 for Missouri State for their family.

I have another friend that would like 2 for Missouri State if anyone wants to sell theirs.

I'd say those of you who got tickets consider yourself lucky. I don't think demand was any less this year than in year's past. This is the first year that I wasn't able to get any tickets on single game ticket day. And as of right now every game shows as sold out... so it took less than an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I'd say those of you who got tickets consider yourself lucky. I don't think demand was any less this year than in year's past. This is the first year that I wasn't able to get any tickets on single game ticket day. And as of right now every game shows as sold out... so it took less than an hour.
    Hmmmm.....then I am wondering if it was better software? Better server capacity?

Got 4 extra for uwi, if anybody wants to swap 2 for 2 or 4 for 4 for another home game let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Agree, was only able to get one SRO ticket for homecoming. The system would not let me select another game. Something about only able to reserve one ticket per order. For those of you who were able to get multiple games on one account, what was your process?
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. – Marcus Aurelius

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.” – Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Hmmmm.....then I am wondering if it was better software? Better server capacity?
    Not really any change for me from last year. It was fast to deny my request each time I put it in. I know in the past I've been denied many times for the same request that I end up getting granted on try number 172. Not this year though.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterborn View Post
    Agree, was only able to get one SRO ticket for homecoming. The system would not let me select another game. Something about only able to reserve one ticket per order. For those of you who were able to get multiple games on one account, what was your process?
    I have the ticket schedule screen loaded before 8:00, and right at 8 o'clock I refresh the page. I have had bad experiences when I refresh the page over and over again before 8 o'clock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    For anyone going to Youngstown State or ISU-r: where do we sit?
    Anywhere you want.

Really though, I buy whenever and just get GA.
    Sdsu, uni, and usd are another story
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Ya....have to ask the sellers on Stub hub when I buy them at 5x the face value what their secret is.......