Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 single game tickets for TMs

Default Re: 2016 single game tickets for TMs

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    So you couldn't be bothered to check for tickets but NDSU is supposed to expand capacity so you can get tickets in the future without troubling yourself?
    I wonder how many of us AGREE with this!!! Effort = Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Sorry if this derails this thread but what plan is NDSU working on to increase seating?? I honestly haven't heard anything and didn't even try for tickets today. I'm tired of the process and getting denied for just about everything and I can't imagine that I'm the only one like that. I feel NDSU is turning more and more people off from attending games by just standing pat.
    Actually, it's really easy to get tickets. I just send a 4 figure check to Team Makers every year and priority points get me tickets. Show some support and the tickets will come. Funny how people want things without paying for them. Who do you think should pay for your expansion fantasy???

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Actually, it's really easy to get tickets. I just send a 4 figure check to Team Makers every year and priority points get me tickets. Show some support and the tickets will come. Funny how people want things without paying for them. Who do you think should pay for your expansion fantasy???
    Mexico will pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Are you a teammaker?
    Nope :/

Totally understand needing to be a teammaker to get SEASON tickets. I'm just asking for Two tickets. total. Not every person in the stadium should have to be part of the booster club.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post

Totally understand needing to be a teammaker to get SEASON tickets. I'm just asking for Two tickets. total. Not every person in the stadium should have to be part of the booster club.
    They have done a really good job about letting non season ticket team makers have early access to single game seats. And being a teammaker is not that much. the minimum is $100. A lot of other schools do it this way too its not unique to NDSU. Heck, some of us have tired to donate to SDSU and UNI just to get their single game ticket priority in the past. (granted the donatations were of $1), but we tried.

So how else do you recommend single game seats go on sale? randomly?

I dont think you are going to find much sympathy here. If you don't want to pay the $100, then your best bet is to buy after market or fight the online waiting room, which it sounds like quite a few members here had success with.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

They have done a really good job about letting non season ticket team makers have early access to single game seats. And being a teammaker is not that much. the minimum is $100. A lot of other schools do it this way too its not unique to NDSU. Heck, some of us have tired to donate to SDSU and UNI just to get their single game ticket priority in the past. (granted the donatations were of $1), but we tried.

I dont think you are going to find much sympathy here. If you don't want to pay the $100, then your best bet is to buy after market or fight the online waiting room, which it sounds like quite a few members here had success with.
    Agree with the Teach. Plus, I believe in market based economics and demand it clearly more than supply, and to some degree, I view my membership as part of the ticket price. Mankato, you should too!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I view my membership as part of the ticket price. Mankato, you should too!
    A tax deductible part of the ticket price even!!!!!!

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

I believe that his recommendation for ticket priority would look something like this:

1. Mankato Bison, but only whenever the hell I feel like showing up and there isn't something else more important going on that day. Oh, and by the way, have a reserved tailgate spot ready for me when I show up also, because there is no way I'm sitting in a line while I'm there.

2. Everybody else in whatever priority order you'd like to do it. With my blessing and compliments, of course. I'm nothing if not reasonable.

Pretty simple, really. Pat Simmers..............get on this, will ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post

Every person who gets a crack at tickets earlier(teammakers) is willing to pay more for their tickets than you are. Supply and Demand

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I view my membership as part of the ticket price.
    And that's coming from the 3x bluebird point cord cutting travel hacker!!! He doesn't pay full price for anything but charcoal!

In all seriousness...its good to look at it as the cost of the ticket. But also as a convenience fee. What's it worth to ya to not have to sit in front of 3 screens hitting refresh every August 1st?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club