Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attendance

Default Attendance

Good job peeps. 7th in attendance, bursting at the seams. http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/footba...dance/2015.pdf

One thing I absolutely cannot get over is where in the hell Missouri State found 10k a game.

STL and the Tolna crew can attest there weren't 500 people at that game in 2014.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Default Re: Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post

One thing I absolutely cannot get over is where in the hell Missouri State found 10k a game.
    They borrowed some of UND's on-line fans.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

STL and the Tolna crew can attest there weren't 500 people at that game in 2014.
    These numbers are from 2015.
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

Good job peeps. 7th in attendance, bursting at the seams. http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/footba...dance/2015.pdf

It's 10 not 10k
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Not too shabby. Averaging almost 11k as a conference. Should go up even more with SDSU getting their new digs

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Not too shabby. Averaging almost 11k as a conference. Should go up even more with SDSU getting their new digs
    How? They weren't filling their old stadium. Did attendance go up when NDSU built the Fargodome?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

they got those "10k" the same way the MAC, Sun Belt make their "15k"
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    they got those "10k" the same way the MAC, Sun Belt make their "15k"
    Pepsi extortion.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

IIRC, they did some big promotion their first game last season where they set up like a tailgate townish area. They got 17K at that game. Their last game was under 4K.

Hard to believe that the _ND F'ing ChickenHawks averaged over 8300 per game. From the "highlights" I saw from their games with the huge expanse of empty seats everywhere, I would have guessed about half of that.