Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finishing My College Career At NDSU!

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Finishing My College Career At NDSU!

I have been a student at NDSU since fall 2007. Nine years later, 1 minor, 2 bachelor degrees, and now my doctorate I am finally calling it a career! It has been on heck of an amazing experience growing as a student and growing with NDSU athletics from 2007 til today. The campus, teams, and myself are not the same as back in 2007.

Side note-- Just wonder how long other people on here have gone to NDSU for their degree(s)? I am not sure there are too many people left from my class back in 2007.

Congratulations to any fellow graduates this spring!

Default Re: Finishing My College Career At NDSU!

Quote Originally Posted by North Side View Post
    I have been a student at NDSU since fall 2007. Nine years later, 1 minor, 2 bachelor degrees, and now my doctorate I am finally calling it a career! It has been on heck of an amazing experience growing as a student and growing with NDSU athletics from 2007 til today. The campus, teams, and myself are not the same as back in 2007.

Side note-- Just wonder how long other people on here have gone to NDSU for their degree(s)? I am not sure there are too many people left from my class back in 2007.

I started at Moorhead State (when it was still called that) back in 1991. I failed miserably and took about 8 years off. When I went back I once again failed miserably but got out with a good enough GPA to transfer to NDSU. Of course, same result. Transferred again to SDSU for 1 semester. It was then I met my wife who somehow inspired me to actually finish. I transferred back to NDSU and finished 3 years of coursework in 4 semesters (thank you tuition cap) taking 20-22 credits a semester. Finally graduated 15 years after I started.

It's not how you start, it's how you finish.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I got me one of them degree deals.
    College of Business Alumnus

I started in 07. Was there for 5.5 years. I miss Ndsu

Congratulations to you on graduating and persevering. Now a question---do you have a job yet?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

93-99 Pharm. D. Best years of my life, even if I made many mistakes.

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Congratulations to you on graduating and persevering. Now a question---do you have a job yet?
    Yes, starting in July!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    93-99 Pharm. D. Best years of my life, even if I made many mistakes.
    93-98. That freshman year just might be the best year I ever had.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    93-98. That freshman year just might be the best year I ever had.
    Just glad we survived.