Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: LeCompte to Chicago

Default Re: LeCompte to Chicago

So is LeCompte kicking off from ND but paying taxes in MN? And if so how does that effect touchback rules in the NFL?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Two state tax forms? I pay MN tax working in ND, not at all complicated.
    We moved to MN last Aug so had to file AR and MN state tax forms. Had to sign one more set of forms. Boy was that difficult.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    We moved to MN last Aug so had to file AR and MN state tax forms. Had to sign one more set of forms. Boy was that difficult.
    If they can teach you new tricks, I imagine anyone can do it!
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Two state tax forms? I pay MN tax working in ND, not at all complicated.
    Was 24 and stupid. Filled out my tax forms by hand back then for ND, don't think they had efile yet. Not super complicated to me any more was back then though. Still hate doing taxes.

You still need to file ND tax forms and vice versa. Again not really complicated in this day and age.

If they can teach you new tricks, I imagine anyone can do it!
    Thats why they have people who do taxes for you. You just have to be smart enough to know what you dont know.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Thats why they have people who do taxes for you. You just have to be smart enough to know what you dont know.
    which is a terrible imo... because it shouldn't be that "complicated"

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    which is a terrible imo... because it shouldn't be that "complicated"
    Correct. It shouldnt be.

Per Dom, Ben is getting a private workout with the Vikings
    Good move on their part
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Per Dom, Ben is getting a private workout with the Vikings
    Good move on their part
    That's encouraging!

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sounds like the Vikings are also bringing in another punter, from West Virginia- Nick O'Tool.

https://twitter.com/Blue_GoldSports/...79778143469569