Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gene to interview for Gophers job

Default Re: Gene to interview for Gophers job

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Yep, the progressives in Minnesota will ignore the best qualified and put a woman in the AD spot to fix all the wrongs by the prior douchebag. Go ahead Minnesota.......keep floundering. To continue my non PC rant, I don't understand why the MVFC has a woman in charge of a conference that has all male athletes in an all male sport. Add to that she does a terrible job. And yes, I know there are plenty of men who coach women's sports, but that is just a supply and demand thing. There are likely some men who do a terrible job coaching women's sports and they should be replaced (preferably by a woman if she is the best candidate).
    GT will end up at Minnesota, and I will bring you a Gopher t-shirt to tailgating since you will no longer hate them.

Good luck to Gene he deserves it
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    GT will end up at Minnesota, and I will bring you a Gopher t-shirt to tailgating since you will no longer hate them.
    The Goophers will suck the winning right out of GT

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post

Lol so how does NDSU do vs Minnesota in all sports? Won a couple baseball games and a football game...

You make all NDSU fans look stupid with these repetitive short sighted posts

as a gopher fan following them for 25 years at least, there is zero chance those smug people on the committee give Gene a shot. sorry.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

They won that oil change bowl thingie I think. West central Missouri, or Mississippi? I don't remember, but I think they won that one.

I heard it maybe even made it a winning season for them that year?

Lol so how does NDSU do vs Minnesota in all sports? Won a couple baseball games and a football game...

Lol, with their huge advantage in resources they should kick our ass in everything but they don't. The cowards won't play us in fb or men's bb. Why is it so hard for you to admit they are bottom of the barrel big10. Their mascot/knickname is stupid and then there is the M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A yay gophers cheer which is so fucking lame...that one really gets the crowd fired up....

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

The Gophers not only can't beat NDSU in football, they couldn't beat USD and barely beat the Bunnies. In basketball, they lost to both SDSU and USD in the same week. Heck even our women's basketball team beat them. (Long time ago)

I don't pay attention to all th4 baseball scores but seems like we're close to 500 vs them in revent years. (I could be wrong )

They did dominate us in volleyball and wrestling though. Have never one in basketball but it would help if we would actually play them

They should dominate us. Heck their check from the Big Ten Network is probably more than our entire athletic budget.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    The Gophers not only can't beat NDSU in football, they couldn't beat USD and barely beat the Bunnies. In basketball, they lost to both SDSU and USD in the same week. Heck even our women's basketball team beat them. (Long time ago)

I don't pay attention to all th4 baseball scores but seems like we're close to 500 vs them in revent years. (I could be wrong )

They did dominate us in volleyball and wrestling though. Have never one in basketball but it would help if we would actually play them

They should dominate us. Heck their check from the Big Ten Network is probably more than our entire athletic budget.
    And they have our old VB coach

Lol, with their huge advantage in resources they should kick our ass in everything but they don't. The cowards won't play us in fb or men's bb. Why is it so hard for you to admit they are bottom of the barrel big10. Their mascot/knickname is stupid and then there is the M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A yay gophers cheer which is so fucking lame...that one really gets the crowd fired up....

Goldie gopher is the bomb.