Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game time for Iowa game

Default Re: Game time for Iowa game

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyejoe View Post
    It will either be on the BIG Network or one of the ESPN stations.
    Have they ever put a Big 10 Fcs matchup on ESPN2?

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Wasn't the ISU Red Iowa game on ESPN last year? Think it was an afternoon game. I know I watched some of it...
    That was Big 10 Network

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    That was Big 10 Network
    I find it very, very doubtful this game will be on anything other than BTN, despite Gabe's protestations. Funny part, to me, about the only reason this would even be sniffed at by a national network would be the intrigue of the 5 time defending FCS champ playing a top B1G team which has never happened. With that said, I'd bet about 1% chance of that, but would have said the same about ESPN Game Day coming. And coming again.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I find it very, very doubtful this game will be on anything other than BTN, despite Gabe's protestations. Funny part, to me, about the only reason this would even be sniffed at by a national network would be the intrigue of the 5 time defending FCS champ playing a top B1G team which has never happened. With that said, I'd bet about 1% chance of that, but would have said the same about ESPN Game Day coming. And coming again.
    I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Do we know when they make the decisions?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

There was the two-time Appalachian folks playing top 5 Big Blue. Close enough?
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    There was the two-time Appalachian folks playing top 5 Big Blue. Close enough?
    Pre BTN days. Wonder if it made national?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Fox Sports 1 just inked a deal with the Big Ten for 250 million. The Big 10 likes to put their bog ratings games on first and FCS teams don't typically draw well
    Yes starting in 2017. It is big 10 or abc/espn since it is a big 10 home game they have the rights.

Pre BTN days. Wonder if it made national?
    App St Michigan was the first game on BTN

Quote Originally Posted by Winning is Gr8 View Post
    Yes starting in 2017. It is big 10 or abc/espn since it is a big 10 home game they have the rights.
    Thanks for the info, didn't know that

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    App St Michigan was the first game on BTN
    Love it. First game upset. Wasn't thr ndsu Kstate the first ever (or 2nd) game ever on Fox Sports 1?