Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Game time for Iowa game

Default Game time for Iowa game

Saw where 9/17 BTN primetime game will be Duke VS NW- and with OSU vs OK; OR @ NE and MSU vs ND i am guessing it will be an 11am or 2:30 game on BTN or ESPN2.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Game time for Iowa game

Quote Originally Posted by Winning is Gr8 View Post
    Saw where 9/17 BTN primetime game will be Duke VS NW- and with OSU vs OK; OR @ NE and MSU vs ND i am guessing it will be an 11am or 2:30 game on BTN or ESPN2.
    We are hearing night game for the Iowa State game and therefore not a night game for you guys.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    We are hearing night game for the Iowa State game and therefore not a night game for you guys.
    My bet is an 11am kickoff. Which sucks. Probably the only thing I hate about going back for a game.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Yeah 11am really takes the fun out of tailgating. Now if we win and they would let us tailgate until maybe 11pm that would be a day to remember.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

No way it's on BTN. They don't want to play FCS schools. I'm convinced since we kicked the Gophers ass on BTN prime time, they feel it "damages their brand getting beat on natonal tv."

I could see it on another channel though. Other channels would rather put on a good game that people want to watch than protect someone's image or stack rank TV market sizes to make decisions.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    No way it's on BTN. They don't want to play FCS schools. I'm convinced since we kicked the Gophers ass on BTN prime time, they feel it "damages their brand getting beat on natonal tv."

I could see it on another channel though. Other channels would rather put on a good game that people want to watch than protect someone's image or stack rank TV market sizes to make decisions.
    Why not the BTN? At the very least, Illinois St and Western Illinois both played on the BTN last year.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Yeah 11am really takes the fun out of tailgating. Now if we win and they would let us tailgate until maybe 11pm that would be a day to remember.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Welcome to my world. Try being an Iowa State fan and getting stuck with tons of 11am games during most seasons!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Why not the BTN? At the very least, Illinois St and Western Illinois both played on the BTN last year.

Iowa = Western [Chicago Suburbs] Illinois University

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Iowa = Western [Chicago Suburbs] Illinois University
    When are the Clowns moving to the MAC?

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Didn't know that. I guess we can still can

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com