Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Carson @ Chi town Official DDT

Default Re: Carson @ Chi town Official DDT

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    What a day in the history of NDSU and North Dakota

Fucking awesome, good luck Joe, Carson and Fargo Shanley grad Connor McGovern
    It's absolutely mind boggling that this is happening.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    What a great day for Carson and Joe, But also for NDSU. Its a tad bittersweet that its almost over. Up until now every time you turn on NFL network or ESPn there was Bison logos everywhere. That will most likely decrease after today as they start showing Carson in his new teams colors.
    Magazines, newspapers, radio shows, TV shows. Sports Illustrated, ESPN the Magazine, USA Today, Chicago Tribune, NY Times, Dan Patrick Show, ESPN, NFL Network and that is only the beginning. NDSU & North Dakota have definitely been in the eye of the national sports world due to Carson! And it will continue tonight during the NFL Draft as Carson will represent NDSU on the national media stage.

isnt a sports channel on the dial you dont hear Carson, NDSu, Coach K

its an awesome day BTW Joe Haegs mom is on Mcfeeley right now, she said as a freshman he was backup on the B team
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

LikeMothers is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good luck gentlemen!

I usually don't pay much attention to the draft since you never know how they turn out until 2 or 3 years down the road.

Having a QB who wasn't even voted best in his conference going in the 1st round of the draft can't hurt recruiting any. It just shows what a machine NDSU is and how the team comes first!
    It's OK to not be OK.

I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Should I be concerned that El Chapo is literally less than a mile from my daughter right now?

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Should I be concerned that El Chapo is literally less than a mile from my daughter right now?
    BE very CONCERNED.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    It's absolutely mind boggling that this is happening.
    Also that kid from Fargo signed a contract with the Saints. That will make two ND born and raised QBs in the NFL.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Evans and Wilcox on the NFL Network draft show both stated that Wentz should be the #1 QB selected. He is a winner, he can make all of the throws including in wind/rain, and he is familiar with the pro style offense. Goff has more issues than Wentz in order to become NFL ready including throwing in weather, fumbling and winning.