Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2016 NFL Draft Watch Gatherings

Default Re: 2016 NFL Draft Watch Gatherings

Will be attending the Draft Town party outside the actual Draft in Chicago. I'm looking to have a full-size Wentz cardboard cutout made in short order....any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I would have thought NDSU would have had something for the FB team, staff and students but I haven't heard of anything.
    A couple of weeks ago I saw one of NDSU twitter accounts say BWW north. Might be somewhat busy!

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by tenyard View Post
    Will be attending the Draft Town party outside the actual Draft in Chicago. I'm looking to have a full-size Wentz cardboard cutout made in short order....any suggestions?
    A cutout of Carson diving for the endzone in the championship game would look nice. Otherwise any of the usual passing photos.

Anyone in the Minneapolis/st.paul area meeting up anywhere . I'm down here for a little job training

Quote Originally Posted by torby View Post
    Anyone in the Minneapolis/st.paul area meeting up anywhere . I'm down here for a little job training
    PM EPBison. They usually have NDSU watch parties at Senser's in Bloomington, so they might have something for the draft.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by torby View Post
    Heard Joe sensors in Bloomington

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My watch party: front and center on my couch, feet up, with a Deschutes Black Butte Porter in one hand and baked nachos in the other.
    Last edited by cbline; 04-26-2016 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    My watch party: front and center on my couch, feet up, with a Deschutes Black Butte Porter in one hand a baked nachos in the other.
    Nice choice of beer! Ever try the Wasatch Polygamy Nitro Porter?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

I'll be in the same bar where I hosted watch parties every week.

I'll be drinking a nice cold Odell IPA while I get ready for trivia night...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I would have thought NDSU would have had something for the FB team, staff and students but I haven't heard of anything.
    It's not like we have tons of experience with this sort of thing. Hopefully next time we'll be prepared. :-)