Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Klieman signs a 6-year contract

Default Re: Klieman signs a 6-year contract

Mike Houston signs with JMU for 10 years- sounds like collusion involving the mayor of Frisco wanting JMU/NDSU every year....

http://jmusports.com/news/2017/12/12...-football.aspx
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    Mike Houston signs with JMU for 10 years- sounds like collusion involving the mayor of Frisco wanting JMU/NDSU every year....

http://jmusports.com/news/2017/12/12...-football.aspx
    0% chance, and I mean ZERO PERCENT chance that he is there until 2027.

If I'm wrong I guess I'll eat my words but we wont find out for another decade haha
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    I've seen that and the exact opposite statement on here. I don't have any knowledge either, but my thought is that unless Pres B has some strong feelings on the matter that it would have more to do with how BV feels he was treated on the way out than anything else. With GT gone and CK being gone, if the position were open, who else would still be here to hold anything against him?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Maybe the guy who sits in section 29 EE seat 16 (totally random seat selection by the way).
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    I've seen that and the exact opposite statement on here. I don't have any knowledge either, but my thought is that unless Pres B has some strong feelings on the matter that it would have more to do with how BV feels he was treated on the way out than anything else. With GT gone and CK being gone, if the position were open, who else would still be here to hold anything against him?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    IDK there were some pretty shitty stunts pulled....does CB take all that stink or did BV get a bit on him...IDK

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    IDK there were some pretty shitty stunts pulled....does CB take all that stink or did BV get a bit on him...IDK
    I was always under the impression that the CB hiring and his leaving were done as well as it could be. And that nothing was done that was underhanded. If I am incorrect, can someone elaborate a little please. I do know that some fans thought it was shitty of him to leave, but who can blame a guy for wanting to get a pay raise and try to advance his career.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    I was always under the impression that the CB hiring and his leaving were done as well as it could be. And that nothing was done that was underhanded. If I am incorrect, can someone elaborate a little please. I do know that some fans thought it was shitty of him to leave, but who can blame a guy for wanting to get a pay raise and try to advance his career.
    I think you missed a lot then.

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    0% chance, and I mean ZERO PERCENT chance that he is there until 2027.

If I'm wrong I guess I'll eat my words but we wont find out for another decade haha
    How could you be wrong if it’s 0% chance?
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

I am not going to regurgitate all of that...its on here if you want to dig, but just think the opposite of what you said and you will be in the ballpark.
    Last edited by MAKBison; 12-12-2017 at 11:44 PM.

Maybe the next HC here is Gus Bradley. Kind of a reboot to his career.

Kolpack alluded to it in his book also. There is quite a bit of info on the board here but will take some digging.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.