Thread: All-time individual stats

Default All-time individual stats

Does anyone know of an archive or someplace that might at least hold the top 100 or so all time individual stats in all the categories by chance?

I know they have the record holders of each category on bisonville.com, but anyone know where there's more information on that?

Default Re: All-time individual stats

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico
    Does anyone know of an archive or someplace that might at least hold the top 100 or so all time individual stats in all the categories by chance?

I know they have the record holders of each category on bisonville.com, but anyone know where there's more information on that?
    Strictly NDSU or the entire NCAA?
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Just NDSU.

I was wondering where Kyle Steffes was in the all time rushing, and then I realized I would like to see all the stat categories and there top whatever, just to watch the stats change for individuals, from an option team all the way up through the now makeup of a more balenced WCO.

Any help would be appreciated.

kchats Guest

That stuff is usually listed in the Bison Media Guide each year. You can find all the old Bison Media Guides on GoBison.com.

Quote Originally Posted by kchats
    That stuff is usually listed in the Bison Media Guide each year. *You can find all the old Bison Media Guides on GoBison.com.
    Linkified for the uninitiated- http://www.gobison.com/SportSelect.d...mp;SPSID=11862
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Thanks alot guys I really appreciate it.