Thread: I have an EXTRA copy of BISON ILLUSTRATED - THIRD Championship Edition - Anyone need?

Default I have an EXTRA copy of BISON ILLUSTRATED - THIRD Championship Edition - Anyone need?

Doing some cleaning, came across an extra copy (brand new condition) of BISON ILLUSTRATED that came out following the THIRD National Championship.

If you want/need it... PM me.

I'd be happy to arrange to get it to you, no charge.

UPDATE: MAGAZINE HAS BEEN CLAIMED.

Default Re: I have an EXTRA copy of BISON ILLUSTRATED - THIRD Championship Edition - Anyone n

I do wish I had all of them from championships recently. I hope someone who is missing just that one gets it. Just got the new Wentz one and would love to have it autographed sitting in my office.

Default Re: I have an EXTRA copy of BISON ILLUSTRATED - THIRD Championship Edition - Anyone n

I have a couple extra 4's & 5's if anyone needs them!

Nothing better than 130 pages of advertisements.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Nothing better than 130 pages of advertisements.
    Dude, it's free. What do you expect?

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I've been having my copies signed since they have been issued---probably have 30 signed--couple Carson's