Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: EmDiggy, I have no words

Default Re: EmDiggy, I have no words

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    Connecticut School of Broadcasting...these are east coast kids learning how to be broadcasters. I'm sure their research was reading an article or two before they wrote the script. Given those limitations, it's about even with most intermediate television production classes that I've seen through the years.
    I only watched three minutes and it was obvious this was a bad college production. I know they're trying, but they are nowhere the productions I've seen done by Syracuse grads (I have friends that attended there and showed me their mock-up broadcasts and bloopers).

Seriously wish these guys the best and they become quality reporters.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I only watched three minutes and it was obvious this was a bad college production. I know they're trying, but they are nowhere the productions I've seen done by Syracuse grads (I have friends that attended there and showed me their mock-up broadcasts and bloopers).

Seriously wish these guys the best and they become quality reporters.
    This isn't a college production. This is supposed to be a "professional product". FBGP is Em's business. He's trying to get paid for that crap. Hopefully he doesn't.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    This isn't a college production. This is supposed to be a "professional product". FBGP is Em's business. He's trying to get paid for that crap. Hopefully he doesn't.
    I thought it was part of some Connecticut school of broadcasting. Again, I only watched three minutes and nothing remotely resembled professionalism. Not on my worse day could I produce something this crappy.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Well you actually contributed to his shit show by clicking on it. Good job!

Probably worse then a high school TV class production. Sorry I won't give that idiot the benefit to even bother clicking on it!

I confess. I watched the first couple of minutes. Although I was slightly south of not impressed, I do not plan to bitch about it or for that matter click on any other diggy link. It is what it is. Complaining... Especially to or through a well known site only puts the site in a bad light and will not get the point across. Just remember that the opposite of love is indifference rather than hate. And thanks to my cultural and current spiritual adviser, I plan to not give a shit. No clicks make the message.

(Thanks for the advice CAS.)
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

EmDiggy is just trolling us now. Lol

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am not watching / clicking on anymore of his horrible crap. As SVP said back in 2007 NORTH DAKOTA STATE GET FAMILIAR!

I just don't understand it. He's the host of the FCS Wedge (for whatever that's worth) and seems to be trying to run this football media empire. Why half-ass it?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I won't give him another view. As long as you look you help him.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

It's been pretty well documented that he doesn't thing highly of NDSU because they are closer to an FBS program. This is a guy that supports FCS only and the little guys. This clown is still trying to pump some guy from Dartmouth as a better pro prospect at QB than Wentz. It's pretty clear when you're watching his videos, especially the mock draft video's and him trying to break down all of college football, that he doesn't quite understand how football is played at the higher levels.