Page 77 of 85 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Bison Podcast thread (local media, radio shows, national radio, etc)

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Official Bison Podcast thread (local media, radio shows, national radio, etc)

Hot Mic Live: Overreaction Monday on NDSU's blowout loss to UND and what's ahead for both teams

https://www.inforum.com/sports/hot-m...for-both-teams

Default Re: Official Bison Podcast thread (local media, radio shows, national radio, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Bisman View Post
    Hot Mic Live: Overreaction Monday on NDSU's blowout loss to UND and what's ahead for both teams

https://www.inforum.com/sports/hot-m...for-both-teams
    Everyone should really take some time to listen to Dom's show today. Starting at around 36:00.

A lot of good stuff but my favorite line was when he was talking about 2010 and Craig Bohl "back when they used to change the two-deep ..."

Matt Entz Game Week Press Conference - October 16th, 2023

https://www.spreaker.com/user/big987...nference-oct_5

Bison Video Blog: Aftermath of UND loss and what's next with Western Illinois

https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...stern-illinois

Just listened to the weekly press conference. Man, I just don't see any fire from Entz. I'm not totally on the Entz must go train...but he isn't helping me any. It just seems like he is at a loss.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

For Mondays coach’s press conference, I didn’t like how Entz answered the question so quickly he basically cutoff the person asking the question. Like he knew the answer before the question ended and was going to answer it so quickly that it wasn’t a valid question. I get it was a press conference after a loss, but every week half the teams have a press conference after a loss.

Anyone with link to Saturday’s postgame coach/player conference?

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    For Mondays coach’s press conference, I didn’t like how Entz answered the question so quickly he basically cutoff the person asking the question. Like he knew the answer before the question ended and was going to answer it so quickly that it wasn’t a valid question. I get it was a press conference after a loss, but every week half the teams have a press conference after a loss.

Anyone with link to Saturday’s postgame coach/player conference?
    Any particular question or all of them? I haven't bothered to listen, I've watched him avoid answering enough questions in the past to know what was said, or more importantly, what wasn't said.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Most of the first 5-6 or so questions were answered pretty quick. It just seemed like he wanted to answer them as the smartest person in the room who had the answers already and then move on as quick as possible to escape. I really hope he has the right answers for on the field the last 5 games.

Phil Hansen on 1660 during his Monday segment was also a good listen. He has seen a lot of football and I like his takes. He is pretty honest. He really stressed how you are not as bad as you think you are after a loss or as good after a win. But he stressed the front 7 on D need to be better.

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Any particular question or all of them? I haven't bothered to listen, I've watched him avoid answering enough questions in the past to know what was said, or more importantly, what wasn't said.

Player-only meeting on Sunday start of Bison football moving forward

https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...moving-forward

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisman View Post
    Player-only meeting on Sunday start of Bison football moving forward

https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...moving-forward
    I am really impressed that it is a player-only meeting. The guys need to be able to speak freely and without coaches present. Some of the comments that the players said in the article leads me to believe that they are very much aware of problems and maybe they can figure some of it out without coaches.