Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 327

Thread: Official Bison Podcast thread (local media, radio shows, national radio, etc)

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    13,823

    Default Re: Official Bison Podcast thread (local media, radio shows, national radio, etc)

    Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    My question is does anyone know if Kolpack and Izzo have an RSS feed or other easy way to link their podcasts to a podcasting ap to pull them easily? I have zero problems pulling up PA on KFAN and the Bison Report guys, but can't find their podcasts in any sort of modern way.
    Bump....any answers to this? I was working on Saturday AM, and was hoping to catch up this AM when I had a little office time. I cannot find it posted anywhere, and I am not aware of any type of RSS feed, etc. You young guys need to tell me what I am doing wrong.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Fargo
    Posts
    9,285
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Official Bison Podcast thread (local media, radio shows, national radio, etc)

    Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    You young guys need to tell me what I am doing wrong.
    Working to much

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Royalton, MN
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Official Bison Podcast thread (local media, radio shows, national radio, etc)

    Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Bump....any answers to this? I was working on Saturday AM, and was hoping to catch up this AM when I had a little office time. I cannot find it posted anywhere, and I am not aware of any type of RSS feed, etc. You young guys need to tell me what I am doing wrong.
    Doesn't look like it is posted yet. May try checking back on this link. Best place I have found.

    http://www.wday.com/taxonomy/term/151428

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    21,099
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Official Bison Podcast thread (local media, radio shows, national radio, etc)

    Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Doesn't look like it is posted yet. May try checking back on this link. Best place I have found.

    http://www.wday.com/taxonomy/term/151428
    They post them online in off spots. Looks like nothing has been posted since the 5th

    13X FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! Since 1960, NDSU has more Football Championships than any team in the NFL , D1A, D1AA, D2 or D3
    1965 - 1968 - 1969 - 1983 - 1985 - 1986 - 1988 - 1990 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013- 2014- 2015

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    13,823

    Default Re: Official Bison Podcast thread (local media, radio shows, national radio, etc)

    I tweeted Dom about it, and he said it had not been posted. Sounded like they are transitioning producers and it will be better next week. With that said, transition or no transition, why it is not posted yet baffles me. Plus, still no RSS feed for a modern podcast service. I don't want to be too harsh, but what kind of Mickey Mouse ship is WDAY running? Honestly, it really makes me wonder if they understand just how popular Dom and Kolpack are, and in a modern media market, are the guys they should be hitching the cash trailer.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Royalton, MN
    Posts
    714

    Default Official Bison Podcast thread (local media, radio shows, national radio, etc)

    Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I tweeted Dom about it, and he said it had not been posted. Sounded like they are transitioning producers and it will be better next week. With that said, transition or no transition, why it is not posted yet baffles me. Plus, still no RSS feed for a modern podcast service. I don't want to be too harsh, but what kind of Mickey Mouse ship is WDAY running? Honestly, it really makes me wonder if they understand just how popular Dom and Kolpack are, and in a modern media market, are the guys they should be hitching the cash trailer.
    Would think if wday tagged the fact that Dom and Kolpack are "the Local Wentz guys" they could be drawing a ton right now.

    Reminds me of a Saturday show around last August when they were discussing the qb controversy at Ohio state.

    Jeff and Dom discussed how pretty much ANY team in the FBS would take either one of those guys (Cardale or Braxton) over their starter. Then chuckled and mentioned that NDSU is set, but almost ANY other team!

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,217

    Default Re: Official Bison Podcast thread (local media, radio shows, national radio, etc)

    Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I tweeted Dom about it, and he said it had not been posted. Sounded like they are transitioning producers and it will be better next week. With that said, transition or no transition, why it is not posted yet baffles me. Plus, still no RSS feed for a modern podcast service. I don't want to be too harsh, but what kind of Mickey Mouse ship is WDAY running? Honestly, it really makes me wonder if they understand just how popular Dom and Kolpack are, and in a modern media market, are the guys they should be hitching the cash trailer.
    Forum communications sucks big time. When you join with Port you know you suck!

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    21,099
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Official Bison Podcast thread (local media, radio shows, national radio, etc)

    Steves Sports Saturday, hour 1 James Johannesson and then Brian Shawn talks Bison and some Carson Wentz discussion http://podcast.flagfamily.com/?name=...-16_hour_1.mp3

    Hour 2
    http://podcast.flagfamily.com/?name=...-16_hour_2.mp3

    13X FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! Since 1960, NDSU has more Football Championships than any team in the NFL , D1A, D1AA, D2 or D3
    1965 - 1968 - 1969 - 1983 - 1985 - 1986 - 1988 - 1990 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013- 2014- 2015

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Royalton, MN
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Official Bison Podcast thread (local media, radio shows, national radio, etc)

    Ap sports podcast interviewed Klieman about Wentz and Goffs Coach

    http://collegefootball.ap.org/articl...wentz-and-goff

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Royalton, MN
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Official Bison Podcast thread (local media, radio shows, national radio, etc)

    Gus Bradley interview with John Clayton

    http://sports.mynorthwest.com/catego...Clayton%20Show

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •