Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Bison Podcast thread (local media, radio shows, national radio, etc)

Default Re: Official Bison Podcast thread (local media, radio shows, national radio, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    My question is does anyone know if Kolpack and Izzo have an RSS feed or other easy way to link their podcasts to a podcasting ap to pull them easily? I have zero problems pulling up PA on KFAN and the Bison Report guys, but can't find their podcasts in any sort of modern way.
    Bump....any answers to this? I was working on Saturday AM, and was hoping to catch up this AM when I had a little office time. I cannot find it posted anywhere, and I am not aware of any type of RSS feed, etc. You young guys need to tell me what I am doing wrong.

Default Re: Official Bison Podcast thread (local media, radio shows, national radio, etc)

You young guys need to tell me what I am doing wrong.
    Working to much

Bump....any answers to this? I was working on Saturday AM, and was hoping to catch up this AM when I had a little office time. I cannot find it posted anywhere, and I am not aware of any type of RSS feed, etc. You young guys need to tell me what I am doing wrong.
    Doesn't look like it is posted yet. May try checking back on this link. Best place I have found.

http://www.wday.com/taxonomy/term/151428

I tweeted Dom about it, and he said it had not been posted. Sounded like they are transitioning producers and it will be better next week. With that said, transition or no transition, why it is not posted yet baffles me. Plus, still no RSS feed for a modern podcast service. I don't want to be too harsh, but what kind of Mickey Mouse ship is WDAY running? Honestly, it really makes me wonder if they understand just how popular Dom and Kolpack are, and in a modern media market, are the guys they should be hitching the cash trailer.

Default Official Bison Podcast thread (local media, radio shows, national radio, etc)

I tweeted Dom about it, and he said it had not been posted. Sounded like they are transitioning producers and it will be better next week. With that said, transition or no transition, why it is not posted yet baffles me. Plus, still no RSS feed for a modern podcast service. I don't want to be too harsh, but what kind of Mickey Mouse ship is WDAY running? Honestly, it really makes me wonder if they understand just how popular Dom and Kolpack are, and in a modern media market, are the guys they should be hitching the cash trailer.
    Would think if wday tagged the fact that Dom and Kolpack are "the Local Wentz guys" they could be drawing a ton right now.

Reminds me of a Saturday show around last August when they were discussing the qb controversy at Ohio state.

Jeff and Dom discussed how pretty much ANY team in the FBS would take either one of those guys (Cardale or Braxton) over their starter. Then chuckled and mentioned that NDSU is set, but almost ANY other team!

Forum communications sucks big time. When you join with Port you know you suck!

Ap sports podcast interviewed Klieman about Wentz and Goffs Coach

http://collegefootball.ap.org/articl...wentz-and-goff

Gus Bradley interview with John Clayton

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/catego...Clayton%20Show

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com