Thread: Nate Hayes

Default Nate Hayes

This guy was by far the most impressive QB today, they keep saying the best players will play, I guess we will find out

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Nate Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by bajadanny View Post
    This guy was by far the most impressive QB today, they keep saying the best players will play, I guess we will find out
    Did he get reps against returning D starters? I know some of them weren't active but you get what I'm saying. For those of us not there, what did he do to standout to you?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

He did throw one really nice pass I remember. Maybe we can do a formation with 3 QBs on the field at once.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by bajadanny View Post
    How did he look on the 3rd and QB run situations?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

He looked good in limited action vs backups. Good potential

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    He looked good in limited action vs backups. Good potential
    Yes, and he did run well plus show some elusiveness in the pocket.
    Much improved over the limited action he had last fall - tentative plus deer-in-headlights-look.