Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft Day Party at Century High School - Bismarck

Default Draft Day Party at Century High School - Bismarck

This is from Twitter, just posted this morning --- @chsdraftday. "We will be holding a draft day celebration on April 28th starting at 530 in the Olson gym (Century High School, Bismarck, North Dakota)! There will be food, drinks, activities, and a silent auction. There will also be a live stream of the draft so we can watch Carson Wentz get drafted!"

This event is open to all fans. At the high school that Carson graduated from.

If the moderators want to turn this into a general draft day party thread, that's okay. I just thought this was significant enough for a new thread as it is the high school that Carson graduated from. Should be a fun evening.

Default Re: Draft Day Party at Century High School - Bismarck

what if he drops to day 2?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    what if he drops to day 2?
    It will be a long night then.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Worse case scenario is undrafted free agent. Yikes! Hope they have lots of food.

Quote Originally Posted by PlainsBison View Post
    Worse case scenario is undrafted free agent. Yikes! Hope they have lots of food.
    wont lie..would laugh on the inside while cry on the outside if this happened.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    wont lie..would laugh on the inside while cry on the outside if this happened.
    YIKES!!! Back to your nasty old self!! Phony as ever. Can't stand a celebration that doesn't include you. And just when I thought that you had turned the corner, too........ It must suck when everything needs to be about you!
    Damn, I'm Good!

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis was a Bison View Post
    YIKES!!! Back to your nasty old self!! Phony as ever. Can't stand a celebration that doesn't include you. And just when I thought that you had turned the corner, too........ It must suck when everything needs to be about you!
    Shut up elvis. Don't take the post so literally. It won't happen nor do I want to. But the thought of a school gym being jam packed for a guy who doesn't get drafted would be a pretty funny if it was for a comedy sitcom

Several of us are getting together at IDK Bar in Jamestown for the NFL draft. We have even found a way to gamble on the draft spots. Should be another fun draft and with Carson in it, it will be incredible.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Several of us are getting together at IDK Bar in Jamestown for the NFL draft. We have even found a way to gamble on the draft spots. Should be another fun draft and with Carson in it, it will be incredible.
    344/BB approves.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    If I was working at the power plant that day at Spiritwood, would have joined this group.