Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tailgating Vehicle Charter/Rental

Default Re: Tailgating Vehicle Charter/Rental

Quote Originally Posted by Shoz View Post
    Mods please move if this isn't the right venue.

I'm taking a trip May 5-9 from Fargo to Louisville, KY (and back) with 11 other people and have been looking at vehicle rentals. We'd prefer to ride together, but don't want to be smashed into a van for the long trip. With 12 people we don't have enough folks to charter a bus thru a bus company. So what I'm wondering is if anyone would be willing to drive or rent us their tailgating vehicle. Plan is to leave Thursday afternoon and return Monday afternoon.

If anyone is interested please message me and I can provide additional details. Thanks for your consideration.
    This has nothing to do with the rental of your vehicle but make sure you get your hotels. We are finding hotels at a premium right now in Louisville .

Not sure how your insurance works for a 15 passenger van but if renting cars and are insured in ND your insurance automatically covers you in rental cars as long as its not over 30 consecutive days. Just verified it last week for some upcoming trips to PA in June and August.
    To quote him "Do Not Let Them Lie to You", said if they argue had temp his card.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    You forgot the interesting smell...
    That would be you guys

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    God have mercy on anyone who drives that thing any distance outside of Fargo. It'd certainly fit all 12 with room to spare, but man, that's quite an adventure. It tops out at 67 standing on the pedal and bounces around. Plus, we'd need to hold a 3-day training course on how to operate that thing as it's....quirky.

On a realistic note, we think the turbo seals are going as it smokes pretty good and there is plenty of oil in the exhaust. Other than that, it's pretty solid mechanically haha
    Would that be through NDSU or the NDSCS? Online or classroom instruction?

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    Would that be through NDSU or the NDSCS? Online or classroom instruction?
    UND online, they wanted higher enrollment so they offered us a sweet deal.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.