Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
I think it would cause a shit storm that SU would not want to shovel.

Could not find the post..no biggie
It probably would. But, ask yourself why and than ask yourself if that’s really a good reason not to do it. What is in the best interest of NDSU, the athletic dept, and the team?

Let me see if I can sum up the fundamental point of prior post CAS referenced. 1) there are a lot of premium seats held by longtime season ticket holders that a priced well below the advertised rate for new season tickets in those sections. 2) there are people willing to pay the advertised rate for new premium season tickets but they can’t get them because they’re held by someone who’s paying less.

As a result neither the price the longtime holder nor the advertised price is reflective of the actual price the market will bear. The old guy isn’t paying enough and the new guy is paying too much. Very inefficient market. Pits fans against each other when they should be supporting the team together. The real market price is somewhere in between. Needs to be restructured and reshuffled. With more rational pricing and loyalty points buying seat selection priority the answer is more equitable for everyone and more revenue for the program than the status quo.