Page 87 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast

Thread: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Default Re: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

HOw nice would it be to have a Sunday morning recap show to listen to right now?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    HOw nice would it be to have a Sunday morning recap show to listen to right now?
    THIS x100.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    You seem unable to comprehend what I am saying. As I have made it crystal clear in many posts, I will assume you are deliberately misunderstanding. I'm not wasting my time with someone who just wants to argue for the sake of arguing.
    WTF are you talking about?

You alluded to the lack of professionalism by JK and Dom?

I asked what your impression was of ML and JJ. You responded with a line of bullshit excuses that I might try to use if I was a layman. None of which should EVER be acceptable to a reputed professional.

I'm done too since you don't seem to comprehend that the action DB took, and the speed with which he did it, speaks volumes for how bad ML and JJ screwed the pooch. Maybe they learned a few things that will be useful to them in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This would be. It would make a great talk show on Sunday.

This!!!
    I remember being a kid watching the Jim Adelson Sunday morning TV call in talk show. Good way to get fans takes after they get their emotions in check

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

So I listened to about half of the Insiders today. I get that they are both NDSU employees but there was a little too much homerism and excuse making today for some glaring problems.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Coach Klieman show is on now

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

It's been on for 40 mins. I called in to ask about punting and kick offs and was told we need to be patient and that punter was nervous. IOW, we weren't trying to kick short punts or KOs.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    So I listened to about half of the Insiders today. I get that they are both NDSU employees but there was a little too much homerism and excuse making today for some glaring problems.
    I agree. Feel like it's been just on the ok side of hometown most days. Jeremy especially likes to over low things a bit in NDSU's favor. Also when fans are trying to give advice or feedback on the new video boards being hard to read they jumped on any part that had to do with ads and talked about the needed revenue and how ads will always be there. Yeah I get it, there will be ads but that doesn't mean you can't make the stats easier to read.

I feel like they will keep more listeners with honest constructive discussion then with blatant homerism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    It's been on for 40 mins. I called in to ask about punting and kick offs and was told we need to be patient and that punter was nervous. IOW, we weren't trying to kick short punts or KOs.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Funny, today they said it was "strategy" to keep the returner in check. I guess it worked?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯