Page 82 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast

Thread: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Default Re: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    BINGO, it was very alarming to see everyone them reference Fat rob, Mccfooley, etc...that many times

There was some defense of Dean though that made it appear FCC and fat rob were sending out misleading information to turn the general public against ndsu if I read it right.

Also I'm very surprised how these open records are obtained, it's a "honor system" sort of deal to give up any info not on st devices or what
    If you violate open records you get hit by Wayne Stenjhem with a wet noodle. Do it numerous times you don't get dessert.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    They had their radio boss on their show who said exactly that. Further, Dom posted a fairly emotional piece on the blog about this; and Jeff's behavior does not fit knowing the bid. You appear to be the naive one to me.
    Tscf you've always struck me as someone who could sniff past the bullshit but your crazy if you don't think Jeff and Dom knew what the bid was. I promise you they even had a say in the numbers they bid.

Lost all my respect for Jeff k, as Jeff Culhane had nothing to do with this and didn't deserve to be treated like that
    Jeff apologized publicly and to Jeff Culhane, personally. A world where you can't forgive people is a scary world as everyone makes mistakes.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I like Dom & Jeff as others have said they provide excellent coverage. It was funny reading the stuff out of the Forum saying how ridiculous the media access was but nothing about how obscene their bid was to cover bison football.

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    Tscf you've always struck me as someone who could sniff past the bullshit but your crazy if you don't think Jeff and Dom knew what the bid was. I promise you they even had a say in the numbers they bid.
    I take people at their word unless I have solid proof otherwise. I see nothing at this point. Their behavior matches their statements.

And to Patty, did you hear Jeff the morning after the media rules? He was seething with anger; and the verge of crying/exploding. He needs an Oscar if that was alligator tears.

Jeff apologized publicly and to Jeff Culhane, personally. A world where you can't forgive people is a scary world as everyone makes mistakes.
    your not changing my mind and I'm not changing yours, but

he acted like a teenage girl, he needed to apologize, he made himself look foolish and yes it's going to take time for me to respect him again

if I went on a social media frenzy at work and smeared a competitor publicly I would lose my job, wouldn't even be a question. so that's my point

Jeff should have counted to 10 before he typed, that's HR first day employee training 101, he's better than that...so I thought anyways

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I take people at their word unless I have solid proof otherwise. I see nothing at this point. Their behavior matches their statements.
    So you find their behavior throughout this acceptable and professional?

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    So you find their behavior throughout this acceptable and professional?
    Dom, yes. Jeff, no.

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

your not changing my mind and I'm not changing yours, but

he acted like a teenage girl, he needed to apologize, he made himself look foolish and yes it's going to take time for me to respect him again

if I went on a social media frenzy at work and smeared a competitor publicly I would lose my job, wouldn't even be a question. so that's my point

Jeff should have counted to 10 before he typed, that's HR first day employee training 101, he's better than that...so I thought anyways

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    All of this. But it has become apparent that the forum has become tabloid fodder at best.

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    its obvious Jeff and Dom were getting a bit big for their britches. A sense of entitlement will do that to a guy