Page 80 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast

Thread: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Default Re: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

That's a well written piece, and KVLY has done an outstanding job with the work that went into producing a great Bison video product. By which I mean the games always come in clear and bright in HD. For the most part, the camera operators are on the spot as well.

Now they just need to up the quality of the pregame and actual color commentary a bit. Working a deal with FM Fargo to dual broadcast the radio show wouldn't be terrible. It'd be too talky for TV but it would be better then Timmerman.

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTech View Post
    That's a well written piece, and KVLY has done an outstanding job with the work that went into producing a great Bison video product. By which I mean the games always come in clear and bright in HD. For the most part, the camera operators are on the spot as well.

Now they just need to up the quality of the pregame and actual color commentary a bit. Working a deal with FM Fargo to dual broadcast the radio show wouldn't be terrible. It'd be too talky for TV but it would be better then Timmerman.
    Whooaaa pump the breaks on the camera operators. You must not have ever watched a game on tv because the camera operators are about as far from on the spot as could be.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Im with audit on this one. (I think) Admittedly I am jumping in the middle on this one so I cant see where it started. But this has always bugged me. In my mind....50 yard line rule. If we are on the far half of the field, go for it. If were on our half, Id say punt. How many times do you see a team punt from the opponents 40-45 yd line and the ball ends up back on the 20 with a touchback. what did you gain? 'IF' they stop you...now they are at the 45 instead of the 20. Yes we have been spoiled with an all world punter the past few years, but even then...there were times where I thought...why punt from there and what did we gain??

Edit...and there are times when we are on our own half of the field Id say go for it too.
    What's missing from Baudit's position is/are the ultimate/finite results of the game. Even he does not have those/that. His math doesn't take the X factor in to play. It's just math afterall!

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by YOUVEBEENTHUNDERSTRUCK View Post
    Excellent article!!! '

I hope a ton of people read it. Very accurate and a big fuck you to the douche bags at the Forum

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Excellent Article. People are watching Forum and WDAY only because of Jeff and Izzo.
    Last edited by GOBISON123; 08-26-2016 at 06:55 AM.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Excellent Article. People are watching Forum and WDAY only because of Jeff and Izzo.
    They all have their faults but don't act like vnl isn't full of shit. I like them setting it strait for those who haven't heard but its old news. It's always greener on the other side apriciate what we have fuck the rest it's time for football!

If VNL or 1660 really wants to give the FU it's time for them to steal Dom and Jeff if they haven't already been in conversations.

With the likely reduction in content for 1660 after football would be cool to rotate Jeremy for Jeff and Dom through the week and give each time to prep some stuff to cover and get different perspectives through the week.

Get them on with Brake as well.

They all have their faults but don't act like vnl isn't full of shit. I like them setting it strait for those who haven't heard but its old news. It's always greener on the other side apriciate what we have fuck the rest it's time for football!
    I agree KVLY is no angel, however they attempted to provide a fair reporting of the media rights dispute. FCC has never done that.

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    If VNL or 1660 really wants to give the FU it's time for them to steal Dom and Jeff if they haven't already been in conversations.

With the likely reduction in content for 1660 after football would be cool to rotate Jeremy for Jeff and Dom through the week and give each time to prep some stuff to cover and get different perspectives through the week.

Get them on with Brake as well.
    I highly doubt Kolpack would EVER consider leaving the Forum. I find it interesting that people are still in awe over Kolpack and Izzo and somehow feel they are completely innocent in this.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    I highly doubt Kolpack would EVER consider leaving the Forum. I find it interesting that people are still in awe over Kolpack and Izzo and somehow feel they are completely innocent in this.
    They provide good content. I will likely follow good (and bad) Bison content wherever I can get it.

Not saying they are innocent. I was suggesting how to complete the FU. Even if VNL etc didn't get them, drive up the price for FCC.

Remind FCC where the valuable content is in the market.