Page 76 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast

Thread: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Default Re: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    So I didn't see this mentioned anywhere here so I apologize if its already been answered but is there any way to get the live streaming and or the podcasts on a roku? I was able to listen to KFAN on Iheartradio and other local stations on tunein but I am not finding 1660 anywhere.
    Can you chromecast to a Roku? Otherwise a $30 chromecast would allow you to cast any of the phone apps that support it onto a TV. Pretty sure soundcloud supports chromecast.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Can you chromecast to a Roku? Otherwise a $30 chromecast would allow you to cast any of the phone apps that support it onto a TV. Pretty sure soundcloud supports chromecast.
    You can cast to your tv from a mobile device but from my understanding it has to be content through an app/channel.

edit - after looking into soundcloud turns out there is a channel called musicloud. Ill have to test it out after work.

Bison 1160 live from Buffalo Wild Wings by the dome today with Cole Jirik.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

More UNI game raising junk. Thanks Jeremy.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Who is this guy on after the 4 o'clock show? Holy god he's retarded.
    Remember Hunters Safety-Treat Every Hunter as if He Were Loaded

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    That's the national syndicated crap. Jay Mohr I think. Not a fan myself.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    Jay Mohr????

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The more local shows they get, the better off the station will be.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Da Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Jay Mohr????
    Keith Break?sp

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    The original Da Bison.
    Not to be confused with imposters

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Jay Mohr????
    I think so. I turned it off. It was the most uninformed take I've ever heard on the radio in my life. Like he got drunk watching SportsCenter, and that was the only place he got any of his information from, and then got even more drunk and started his show. When you're so stupid as to rant for five minutes about how bad Goff and Wentz are and how they are busts after two preseason games is incredible. Especially when your reasoning on Wentz was because he didn't beat out Bradford, even though the Eagles had said Wentz wouldn't play this year before practice started. Holy shit.

I like a lot of the main time slot national guys like Russillo and Kanell, Mike and Mike, even Cowherd. The guys at night, especially on Fox, are mostly trash IMO.
    Remember Hunters Safety-Treat Every Hunter as if He Were Loaded