Page 71 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast

Thread: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Lol. How so?
    PA rambles on about bullshit for 3 hours and never makes a point. Most people end up dumber after listing to him.
    At least this guy has some substance to his show.

Lol. How so?
    Yeah, I don't hear him say "That whales" every 5 minutes followed by a joke about Hawkey's sister.

I already listen to it more than KFAN. The morning show is nothing but dick jokes and games like initials. Not a fan of PA except for his "No!" calls during the annual Vikings playoff collapse. Common's okay but during the summer it's constant talk about golf. And the only thing more boring than watching other people golf, is listening to other people talk about golf. Only show I'd rate above it now is Barrio. Him and JG's show is consistently listenable.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    PA rambles on about bullshit for 3 hours and never makes a point. Most people end up dumber after listing to him.
    At least this guy has some substance to his show.
    ^This

PA is absolutely clueless.

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The Bison Football Coaches call in show begins this Monday and will go throughout the football season. The show will be broadcast from 6PM - 7:30PM on both Bison 1660 and the Fox 107.9.

They mentioned this on the show today and it is amazing to think about. The pregame coverage will start 2 1/2 hours before the game and the post game coverage will last 2 1/2 hours after the game. Including the game, that is 8+ hours of Bison football coverage every Saturday!! Pretty awesome.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Yeah, I don't hear him say "That whales" every 5 minutes followed by a joke about Hawkey's sister.

I already listen to it more than KFAN. The morning show is nothing but dick jokes and games like initials. Not a fan of PA except for his "No!" calls during the annual Vikings playoff collapse. Common's okay but during the summer it's constant talk about golf. And the only thing more boring than watching other people golf, is listening to other people talk about golf. Only show I'd rate above it now is Barrio. Him and JG's show is consistently listenable.
    I'd rank the sports options in this town as this:

1. Bump
    2. Power Trip
    3. Insiders
    4. Izzo/Kolpack
    5. Brake
    6. Dan Patrick
    7. The Herd
    8. PA
    9. Jack Michaels
    10. Common
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    I'd rank the sports options in this town as this:

1. Bump
    2. Power Trip
    3. Insiders
    4. Izzo/Kolpack
    5. Brake
    6. Dan Patrick

8. PA
    9. Jack Michaels
    10. Common

174. The Herd
    He's a bad copy of Skip Bayless (Is that kind of like multiplying by a negative though?)

Lol. How so?
    Since moving here I've come to find that every show I've heard from KAFAN blow donkey balls tbh. The guy you guys got for 11-1 is head and shoulders better.
    Remember Hunters Safety-Treat Every Hunter as if He Were Loaded

I really like Chris Hanson as Keith Brakes wing man. Good chemistry. Like the Star Trib beat writer for the Vikes.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I haven't listened to kfan much in awhile. It's old and stale. The ptrip is juvenile, PA is vikes blah blah blah blah, never did listen to common much and DB spends too much time on shit I don't care about. If your not into Minnesota sports kfan isn't really for ya. Must be why most of the MN guys like it.

Bison 1660 has been great. Really like Jeff and the insiders show. The new show at 4 isn't bad, not real big on other area's sports teams but he's new so kind of getting people he has connections with from his old place. Hopefully it'll evolve to more regional talk.