Page 65 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Thread: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Default Re: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Quote Originally Posted by HazenBizon View Post
    If the SBHOE gets their way, Ed Schafer will be our president and will cut a bunch of unnecessary things and push our university into irrelevance.
    First, I don't think it will get that bad as I think Don Morton will step up as a stronger leader within the SBoHE.

Second, anyone can do what Schafer did at UND. Making cuts doesn't make one a genius in regards to fixing budgets. Creating a consistent cash flow, on the other hand, requires intelligence.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    First, I don't think it will get that bad as I think Don Morton will step up as a stronger leader within the SBoHE.

Second, anyone can do what Schafer did at UND. Making cuts doesn't make one a genius in regards to fixing budgets. Creating a consistent cash flow and a superior product, on the other hand, requires intelligence.
    Fixed it.!
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Guests today on The Insiders:
    11:20-David Shelton talking @CSUFB
    12:05-@NDSUfootball Coach @CoachKli
    12:20-@EliotShorrParks talking Eagles

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Just keeps getting more and more awesome.

I've heard more about the FCS national scene in one week off 1660 than I heard on KFGO/740 in total (not being snarky this time - CAA and SoCon talk is great for me but not sure if the average 740 listener would agree.) Ed Schultz used to be good at keeping up with the national scene - the coach's show on TV used to feature highlights from prominent D2 teams, for example. And it makes sense, like in D2 before their stupid regional system, games played 1500 miles away affected NDSU's playoff outlook.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

I've heard more about the FCS national scene in one week off 1660 than I heard on KFGO/740 in total (not being snarky this time - CAA and SoCon talk is great for me but not sure if the average 740 listener would agree.) Ed Schultz used to be good at keeping up with the national scene - the coach's show on TV used to feature highlights from prominent D2 teams, for example. And it makes sense, like in D2 before their stupid regional system, games played 1500 miles away affected NDSU's playoff outlook.
    I really like how they bring in the play by play announcers from all the other MVFC teams. The Youngstown guy had the most interesting comments.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I really like how they bring in the play by play announcers from all the other MVFC teams. The Youngstown guy had the most interesting comments.
    The UNI guy made the purple panthers sound like the 1985 Bears had a baby with 1998 49ers.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Couldn't be more impressed by Culhane's knowledge of damn near everything....NDSU or FCS. This guy is good.

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    Couldn't be more impressed by Culhane's knowledge of damn near everything....NDSU or FCS. This guy is good.
    He has certainly done his homework. He rattles off stats and info like he's been following us for years. Kudos to him!
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

Are you streaming this to your computer? If so how do you do it?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Are you streaming this to your computer? If so how do you do it?
    Go to the following website and hit the play button on any interview you want to hear (you can also listen to the station live from this site): http://www.bison1660.com/the-insiders
    Hail the BISON!!!