Page 44 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    It's 2016. People that want it get it. If my 62 year old mom can figure out how to get apps, I trust the VAST majority of their fans can still get the station. They have their own app. Not to mention, most of their fans live within 60 miles, don't kid yourself. Yes, it sucks that farmer Joe can't tune his brand new highly-equipped tractor to the AM radio station, but I bet he knows how to stream it and it hook it up to that highly-equipped tractor.
    What about the people out there that don't have smart phones?? Also I'm not going to use up all of my data for listening to a sporting event.

I may be in the minority but I personally don't like some of the changes that NDSU has made. Maybe I'm not seeing how this can grow and instead just see the here and now, but I don't like how they are saying screw you to many people who have followed and have helped to build NDSU to what it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    What about the people out there that don't have smart phones?? Also I'm not going to use up all of my data for listening to a sporting event.

I may be in the minority but I personally don't like some of the changes that NDSU has made. Maybe I'm not seeing how this can grow and instead just see the here and now, but I don't like how they are saying screw you to many people who have followed and have helped to build NDSU to what it is now.
    I'm sorry, I must be lost. When did KFGO have daily NDSU dedicated programming? Isn't this new station a bonus? And has been pointed out repeatedly, there is a wide network for gameday coverage.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

My android app crashes every time I hit on demand.

Lardsin must go!

Do you realize how little data streaming a radio station uses? It's not much.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    My android app crashes every time I hit on demand.
    Have you tried just asking it, instead of demanding?

Catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Every Bison game can be heard statewide. A bunch of stations across the state will be carrying the game. Even have a station in Mpls that will carry the games. What you won't get is the two local broadcasts 11 to 1 and 4 to 6 or the extra pre and post game shows, (but maybe some of the affiliates will air those too)on Bison 1660. Which you didn't have before anyway. Don't get what the problem is.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Once again today their online stream doesn't work. Listening through my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Online stream is working just fine for me.

Didn't work yesterday and still doesn't today on Chrome, Firefox or Safari on my Macbook Pro.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Working perfectly well for me too and using Google Chrome.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.