Page 30 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Default Re: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Time to join the modern world and stream it from your smart phone, tablet, or computer.
    Excuse my ignorance, but is there an app or website set up to stream from??

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Supposedly coming August 1.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Not sure yet. The www. Bison1660.com site hasn't launched yet. Assume it will work tonight at Midnight?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Not sure yet. The www. Bison1660.com site hasn't launched yet. Assume it will work tonight at Midnight?
    Not exactly confidence-inspiring that they're literally waiting until the last minute to launch a website...

Not exactly confidence-inspiring that they're literally waiting until the last minute to launch a website...
    Why is that..... they gave a date and because it's not up a day sooner. Makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Wow. I went from being crazy excited about the upcoming season and coverage to being pissed off at NDSU. Judging from BV and twitter, most people feel the same way. Nice move Matt L. and Dean B.
    Can I have your tickets then...face value ?

Is this drama real life.. People that are making these decisions obviously are in the know.... Back seat driving at its finest

Why the station doesn't exist yet

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Why the station doesn't exist yet
    Was curious if there was information such as staff bios, a schedule, station information, etc. Anticipation getting the best of me. Apologies for complaining

Was curious if there was information such as staff bios, a schedule, station information, etc. Anticipation getting the best of me. Apologies for complaining
    Bisonville Hall of Fame

Blog Entries
    Here's a few things on Twitter. Be sure to follow @bison1660 it's on Facebook too.

Monday guests on "The Insiders" include @CoachKli, @CoachRichman, & Bison great and color analyst Phil Hansen. Starts at 11am! #HornsUp

To be a part of The Insiders on Monday, save these numbers in to your phone:
    701-476-1660 or toll free at 877-792-7444 #HornsUp

.@Bison1660 will have a different daily show lineup that we will unveil shortly. Also, a 2nd local show hosted by @brake_keith from 4-6pm!

You'll be able to listen online starting Aug 1 at https://t.co/1r29UCeXxY https://t.co/swHvzGNEVP

Wednesday @TimBrando will join us on the show at 11:20!

Listen live to the @CoachKli Press Conference at 2:30 Wednesday as he previews Fall Camp 2016!

Tuesday from Noon-12:30 @matt_larsen9 will be in studio taking your phone calls! #HornsUp

.@philsteele042 will join us next week as well talking all things CFB!