Page 29 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Quote Originally Posted by 1978Bison View Post
    Too bad 1660 doesn't reach western ND. How far exactly does 1660 reach? I can get 740 all the way to the Bakken. Games I can get on KFYR, but I won't get the 1660 weekly programming. At least I got the Jack Michaels show before.
    It doesn't reach the turtle mountains. Listening online in the tractor is going to use all my data.

Lardsin must go!

I was excited as hell for this station...Now I couldn't care less, especially with JJ being a figurehead.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by onbison09 View Post
    If you don't think Jeff and Dom did more to build the brand than KVLY, you are out of your mind. KVLY's coverage is complete ass. Plus, what we if we have a few years of struggles? Is the revenue still gonna be there?
    They will still have coverage

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Although it is not the end of the world, i had to watch one game last year and they didnt put downs or yards. Is thing a common thing? Annoyed the heck out of me.
    Berg sucks. So many reasons why. Thinking FatRob knows something just makes it harder to tolerate him.
    Sometimes they will put the yards and down, but it's often delayed. It's often not there at all.

BRING BACK SNORTY

Quote Originally Posted by onbison09 View Post
    Sometimes they will put the yards and down, but it's often delayed. It's often not there at all.
    Instead the dumb asses would put "ball on the 36"......like that was the one thing I could figure out looking at the field. Most of the time no current down or yards to go. Subpar production, the stuff Jeremy is trying to prevent.....LOL.

Too bad 1660 doesn't reach western ND. How far exactly does 1660 reach? I can get 740 all the way to the Bakken. Games I can get on KFYR, but I won't get the 1660 weekly programming. At least I got the Jack Michaels show before.
    Time to join the modern world and stream it from your smart phone, tablet, or computer.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    It doesn't reach the turtle mountains. Listening online in the tractor is going to use all my data.
    An hour a day for 20 days is only about a gigabyte. That's at the highest quality.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    It must be so horrible for "the brand" for people to tune to a rival station for pregame and postgame... a.k.a. not during the game (/Allen Iverson voice). Here's an idea: "Don't let 'the brand' suck". I'm sorry but there are lots of ways to generate revenue but this is about one of the dumbest possible attempts to do it.
    There aren't many ways. It's either audio, video, or logo usage. That is our brand.

Coverage maps are shown at http://radio-locator.com/info/KQWB-AM. Looks like good signal only goes out to Jamestown during the day and Valley City at night.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Coverage maps are shown at http://radio-locator.com/info/KQWB-AM. Looks like good signal only goes out to Jamestown during the day and Valley City at night.
    Not even as good as FM. Pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk