Page 28 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Default Re: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Just look at the BisonReport. I think that speaks for itself of NDSUs brand growth. There is a market for NDSU athletics, especially football. People will be shelling out $$$ in the near future for media access/rights. NDSU is putting itself in great position for the future. There are other factors as well.
    This guy is thinking like a businessman vers a fan......much agreement here

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I'm sure it will turn out to be a good thing
    If you don't think Jeff and Dom did more to build the brand than KVLY, you are out of your mind. KVLY's coverage is complete ass. Plus, what we if we have a few years of struggles? Is the revenue still gonna be there?

BRING BACK SNORTY

It must be so horrible for "the brand" for people to tune to a rival station for pregame and postgame... a.k.a. not during the game (/Allen Iverson voice). Here's an idea: "Don't let 'the brand' suck". I'm sorry but there are lots of ways to generate revenue but this is about one of the dumbest possible attempts to do it.

Wow. I went from being crazy excited about the upcoming season and coverage to being pissed off at NDSU. Judging from BV and twitter, most people feel the same way. Nice move Matt L. and Dean B.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

If they truely wanted to protect the brand, we wont see that crappy pregame show.
    They got complaints last year. Lets see if they cared to listen.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    If they truely wanted to protect the brand, we wont see that crappy pregame show.
    They got complaints last year. Lets see if they cared to listen.
    I've grown to be apathetic and just accept that the KVLY stuff sucks, but now with this move I will be pissed. If instead of improving the absolute crap coverage from their contracted station, they instead shut out the best coverage in the FCS and continue to give us hour long Beth Hoole questions, green screen space ship studios, Chris "to the house" Berg, and my god why is Lee Timmerman still in the booth???

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I've grown to be apathetic and just accept that the KVLY stuff sucks, but now with this move I will be pissed. If instead of improving the absolute crap coverage from their contracted station, they instead shut out the best coverage in the FCS and continue to give us hour long Beth Hoole questions, green screen space ship studios, Chris "to the house" Berg, and my god why is Lee Timmerman still in the booth???
    Although it is not the end of the world, i had to watch one game last year and they didnt put downs or yards. Is thing a common thing? Annoyed the heck out of me.
    Berg sucks. So many reasons why. Thinking FatRob knows something just makes it harder to tolerate him.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Down and distance is apparently beyond KVLYs capabilities. It was pretty comical last year.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Here's a few things on Twitter. Be sure to follow @bison1660 it's on Facebook too.

Monday guests on "The Insiders" include @CoachKli, @CoachRichman, & Bison great and color analyst Phil Hansen. Starts at 11am! #HornsUp

To be a part of The Insiders on Monday, save these numbers in to your phone:
    701-476-1660 or toll free at 877-792-7444 #HornsUp

.@Bison1660 will have a different daily show lineup that we will unveil shortly. Also, a 2nd local show hosted by @brake_keith from 4-6pm!

You'll be able to listen online starting Aug 1 at https://t.co/1r29UCeXxY https://t.co/swHvzGNEVP

Wednesday @TimBrando will join us on the show at 11:20!

Listen live to the @CoachKli Press Conference at 2:30 Wednesday as he previews Fall Camp 2016!

Tuesday from Noon-12:30 @matt_larsen9 will be in studio taking your phone calls! #HornsUp

.@philsteele042 will join us next week as well talking all things CFB!
    Too bad 1660 doesn't reach western ND. How far exactly does 1660 reach? I can get 740 all the way to the Bakken. Games I can get on KFYR, but I won't get the 1660 weekly programming. At least I got the Jack Michaels show before.

Quote Originally Posted by 1978Bison View Post
    Too bad 1660 doesn't reach western ND. How far exactly does 1660 reach? I can get 740 all the way to the Bakken. Games I can get on KFYR, but I won't get the 1660 weekly programming. At least I got the Jack Michaels show before.
    good I can listen from South Carolina online..