Page 154 of 155 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155 LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1545

Thread: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Default Re: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

get a room .
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Looks like The Insiders has a new front man: https://twitter.com/Bison1660/status...84048329773056

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Looks like The Insiders has a new front man: https://twitter.com/Bison1660/status...84048329773056
    Regardless of who is on, this is a good reminder that once fall camp has started, it is time to start listening to Bison1660 every single Bison-loving day.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Regardless of who is on, this is a good reminder that once fall camp has started, it is time to start listening to Bison1660 every single Bison-loving day.
    Been listening today - I like Sam... seems like a more professional level program now. Andy still does his thing, which is fine, but he didn't dominate the microphone as much as I recalled in the past with Rob Hipp and Kyle. Although to be fair I haven't listened hardly all summer but, like you said, it's about that time to get back into the Bison state of mind!

Been listening today - I like Sam... seems like a more professional level program now. Andy still does his thing, which is fine, but he didn't dominate the microphone as much as I recalled in the past with Rob Hipp and Kyle. Although to be fair I haven't listened hardly all summer but, like you said, it's about that time to get back into the Bison state of mind!
    andy was 1 of the reasons rob left , lets hope Sam N put it in his contract that HE'S the LEADER and dictate's the show daily.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I haven’t been able to listen yet, but although I do love Sam’s radio calls from what I listened to on the clip someone posted, it’s a very VERY polished PxP voice. Like, he could just mumble gibberish and the inflection of his voice would tell you exactly what he’s doing (that being calling a football game)… That said, something I really appreciated about Scottie and Culhane was how conversational they would sound on Insiders or while doing an interview… curious if anyone has any thoughts on that.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Sam and Kyle would be perfect for the program. Give Andy a show in the afternoon by himself that nobody will listen to. Kyle is great on the show!

courtney mitchell has been doing a fantastic job on the pregame shows latley (not sure how long hes been doing this for i just noticed last week but will now be marked on my calender as "must listen radio" going forwards)------bright future for him in the buisness!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    courtney mitchell has been doing a fantastic job on the pregame shows latley (not sure how long hes been doing this for i just noticed last week but will now be marked on my calender as "must listen radio" going forwards)------bright future for him in the buisness!
    Yeah, Courtney Mitchell is the guy to have on for a segment like "Let's Not Overreact Monday" too.

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I’m a huge fan of Sam and the job he’s been doing. Listen almost every day on apple podcast with the 8-9 hour time difference. I never saw the whole story on why Rob left. I went on deployment for 5 months with almost no contact with the world and was caught off guard with this. What’s the story?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk