Page 150 of 155 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1545

Thread: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Default Re: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Hahaha! Well, he also had SIU way up there too.

Gotta say, I'm glad to be able to listen to the Insiders after the long offseason.
    To be fair everyone had SIU up high on their list. Delaware not so much!

Can’t do it anymore with Andy on the show.
    Somebody please PM once he is not on the Insiders anymore.
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

I quit the Insiders after JJ left. It was must hear radio when culhane and JJ...not so much since.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I quit the Insiders after JJ left. It was must hear radio when culhane and JJ...not so much since.
    Me two. (+ 8 >= 10)
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    Can’t do it anymore with Andy on the show.
    Somebody please PM once he is not on the Insiders anymore.
    yea I can't believe they panicked there and gave him the program director title when culhane left. Rob barely talks it's sad ..

then why have Brian Shawn on? he's the und play by play guy, he should get 2 minutes in the MVFC roundtable.

Culhane/JJ NEVER even mentioned und. it was beautiful. Andy is too dense to keep up that tradition, weak.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That was really good radio. I can't believe they could ever get to that level again.

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    That was really good radio. I can't believe they could ever get to that level again.
    It was pure radio gold when they would start the NFL primetime music and JJ and run down his top 15 or 25.....and he would rightfully rip or praise different teams as he did it. It was just so darn good. I knew more about FCS football than any other level.

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    With Rob coupled with someone like Kyle, Jirik, Chris Hanson, Ross Uglem, B.Shawn would be back on that level. Some that have actual knowledge and can be professional (unlike Andy’s dumbass who is more concerned with himself, his lame jokes, talking down to people as cohosts n guests)

Jeff the GOAT, professional and insightful.
    JJ was incredibly in touch and insightful for NDSU listeners, the annoyance with him was him shitting on teams he doesn’t care about like Twins, Vikes, NBA
    Tanguay was a miserable listen.
    The only person worse than Andy (not by much) with idiocy, thinks they’re smarter than they are and are not funny at all was Ryan Gelner
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It was pure radio gold when they would start the NFL primetime music and JJ and run down his top 15 or 25.....and he would rightfully rip or praise different teams as he did it. It was just so darn good. I knew more about FCS football than any other level.
    Yeah JJ was great. Very knowledgeable about each team. Have hardly listened since he's been gone.

I'd love to see some type of partnership for a more regionally focused FCS football/basketball show that could get simulcast in Grand Frorks, Fargo, Brookings, Sioux Falls, etc. Couple hour show with a guy from each of the Dakota schools, or more preferably, a group of guys without any official University relationships (which could allow for a more entertaining show), group could include maybe Herder, someone from SD, someone from Fargo, and someone like Kelly Howe from UNDFB360. Really feel like a show with a little more round table discussion could work really well if it could appeal to fans of more than one school without the focus being as broad as the entire nation. A show that can dig a little deeper and include some jokes or non fb topics. Pipe dream I know.