Page 140 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1545

Thread: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Default Re: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    turn on bison 1660 or app NOW

jeff Culhane on national fox sports radio NOW
    Thanks Chapo, fun listen even if I only caught the last few minutes.

Jeff Culhane
    @jeffculhane
    Just confirmed,
    @cj_wentz
    will join us Thursday night at 8:30pm Central on our
    @Bison1660
    Draft Night Show. Look forward to having him on discussing his time so far in Indy and reacting to where Trey Lance will begin his NFL career.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Thanks Chapo, fun listen even if I only caught the last few minutes.
    yea that was good. I'd like to see more of it. not calling out culhane cuz he's a stud. but they should try do more of this and be proactive.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    yea that was good. I'd like to see more of it. not calling out culhane cuz he's a stud. but they should try do more of this and be proactive.
    I kinda disagree. While I’m happy for Trey Lance, I don’t like distractions during football season. So, a good thing is, we play Sunday, which gives the team more time to get away from the draft. They are rightfully excited, I get that, but will be good to have more time to refocus on SH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I kinda disagree. While I’m happy for Trey Lance, I don’t like distractions during football season. So, a good thing is, we play Sunday, which gives the team more time to get away from the draft. They are rightfully excited, I get that, but will be good to have more time to refocus on SH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I didn't listen, but how is Jeff being on FOX a distraction for the season? I may be completely missing something
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Anybody listen to the pregame when they did the player spotlight and Keith Brake got caught absolutely flatfooted while talking to Courtney Eubanks?

He tried to flex by name checking two of his siblings one of whom he is very close to and the other....in jail. It was very cringey.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Anybody listen to the pregame when they did the player spotlight and Keith Brake got caught absolutely flatfooted while talking to Courtney Eubanks?

He tried to flex by name checking two of his siblings one of whom he is very close to and the other....in jail. It was very cringey.
    I dunno, that interview really made me like Courtney Eubanks even more...

Speaking of interviews I've heard recently, I challenge anybody not to love Jalen Bussey even more after hearing one of his interviews. IT CAN'T BE DONE. YOU MUST LOVE HIM EVEN MORE.

Man we are so blessed with Bison 1660. Wanted to tune in to either the SDSU or Delaware pregame radio show 90 minutes before kickoff. One is playing shitty bro country and the other is conservative talk radio. We have 4 HOURS of pregame coverage…

Same thing happened to me when I wanted to listen to the JMU pregame show after our USD game got cancelled. One measly hour of shitty pregame. We have as much quantity and quality of radio coverage for our women’s bball program. Oh, and our radio partner generates about half a million for NDSU each year.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I dunno, that interview really made me like Courtney Eubanks even more...

Speaking of interviews I've heard recently, I challenge anybody not to love Jalen Bussey even more after hearing one of his interviews. IT CAN'T BE DONE. YOU MUST LOVE HIM EVEN MORE.
    Oh, I thought he came off great but Brake always tries to be too cute by half.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tre Dempsey is gold on that show. It'd be interesting (but FCC scary) if Heagle would call up when Dempsey is on.