Page 120 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1545

Thread: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Bison 1660 has completely surpassed any other coverage of NDSU. Jeremy Jorgenson is the foremost expert on NDSU and in my opinion maybe even all of FCS. He has talent.

Culhane is very likable. Has lots of connections in the media and has a great sense of humor.

Brake is extremely sharp and has a very broad sports background. Love that he is originally from elsewhere as gives a fresh perspective.
    Keith is a great listen

I hope Bison 1660 extends their coverage for our 32 hour round trip drive to Frisco. I'll have the mobile app locked I'm from Thursday to Monday morning. Hope some sponsors come out

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I hope Bison 1660 extends their coverage for our 32 hour round trip drive to Frisco. I'll have the mobile app locked I'm from Thursday to Monday morning. Hope some sponsors come out
    Jeff said on the radio they will have extended coverage that week. I hope it's more than a few hours Wed-Fri because if I have to listen to the KFGO app for 18 Hours I am going to vomit. Any content would be awesome. I would rather listen to our 3rd string punters grandma or listen to Fran Drescher talk for 12 hours than Joel Heitkamp or national Fox radio on my way to Frisco. With all the former Bison players in Frisco there should be some pretty awesome opportunities for interviews. Would be cool to get some interviews with former Bison players and coaches. I remember driving to Frisco 4 years ago and they had Rocky Hager doing an interview. Made the drive to much smoother

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Jeff said on the radio they will have extended coverage that week. I hope it's more than a few hours Wed-Fri because if I have to listen to the KFGO app for 18 Hours I am going to vomit. Any content would be awesome. I would rather listen to our 3rd string punters grandma or listen to Fran Drescher talk for 12 hours than Joel Heitkamp or national Fox radio on my way to Frisco. With all the former Bison players in Frisco there should be some pretty awesome opportunities for interviews. Would be cool to get some interviews with former Bison players and coaches. I remember driving to Frisco 4 years ago and they had Rocky Hager doing an interview. Made the drive to much smoother
    It would be great if they could put out a schedule of things they will be talking about and when. Plenty of fans drive down (me included) and would love to hear more Bison content.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    It would be great if they could put out a schedule of things they will be talking about and when. Plenty of fans drive down (me included) and would love to hear more Bison content.
    I know they are setting up and broadcasting from "Twin Peaks" (great name) about 5 miles from the stadium

Twin Peaks - Frisco, TX
    3475 Preston Rd.
    Frisco, TX 75034
    (972) 668-4732

Bison 1660 Is LIVE From Frisco!

Join us daily for the party at Twin Peaks in Frisco or listen for our LIVE coverage of Championship Week!

Special Show Schedule:

Wednesday, January 3rd
    The BrakeDown LIVE from Twin Peaks: 4-6pm

Thursday, January 4th
    The Insiders LIVE from Twin Peaks: 11am-1pm
    The BrakeDown LIVE from Twin Peaks: 3-6pm

Friday, January 5th
    The Insiders LIVE from Twin Peaks: 11am-2pm

And listen for special coverage including Player Roundtables with former FCS Bison Football Players: Thursday at 5pm and Friday at 1pm & 5pm!
    Last edited by HerdBot; 12-31-2017 at 03:55 AM.

I know they are setting up and broadcasting from "Twin Peaks" (great name) a block from the stadium

Twin Peaks - Frisco, TX
    3475 Preston Rd.
    Frisco, TX 75034
    (972) 668-4732

Bison 1660 Is LIVE From Frisco!

Join us daily for the party at Twin Peaks in Frisco or listen for our LIVE coverage of Championship Week!

Special Show Schedule:

Wednesday, January 3rd

The BrakeDown LIVE from Twin Peaks: 4-6pm

Thursday, January 4th

The Insiders LIVE from Twin Peaks: 11am-1pm

Friday, January 5th

The Insiders LIVE from Twin Peaks: 11am-2pm

And listen for special coverage including Player Roundtables with former FCS Bison Football Players: Thursday at 5pm and Friday at 1pm & 5pm!
    Good stuff. However, Twin Peaks is quite a bit further than a block away from Toyota Stadium
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Good stuff. However, Twin Peaks is quite a bit further than a block away from Toyota Stadium
    You're right 4.9 miles, must have herd wrong but a short drive but the short drive appears to be worth it plus the beer looks to be interesting http://www.twinpeaksrestaurant.com/brewery/

You're right 4.9 miles, must have herd wrong but a short drive but the short drive appears to be worth it plus the beer looks to be interesting http://www.twinpeaksrestaurant.com/brewery/

I’m in lust!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

They are interviewing Stick right now and are having Cox on later.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    They are interviewing Stick right now and are having Cox on later.
    Wish Jorgenson would stop telling our players they could play somewhere else...asinine imo