Page 108 of 155 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1545

Thread: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Default Re: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Bison1660.com has a NCAA Bracket contest. Prizes each round overall winner. Sign up now.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Bison 1660 (Both The Insiders and the Brakedown) has been killing it since the start of football camp. Love the daily camp coverage, interviews with players, coaches, The Pro Day show, and the addition of baseball which starts on Tuesday with the game vs the Gophers. Klieman has been on the shows like 5 times already with more to come. They've had both Matt Entz, Messingham, Connor Riley, Jim Kramer, Nick DeLuca, Ty Brooks, Lance Dunn and even some former players. Good basketball talk. Heck they even got all the play by play announcers for the teams in the elite 8. I love that for March I'll get daily camp updates, the Insiders, The Brakedown, and then Baseball in the evening. (and some softball for the Summitt League tournament) Plus of course they'll have the Spring game

The station was getting a little short on topics when football season, recruiting, and basketball season ended but this is a fun month!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Looking forward to Friday. I may actually have my radio on for almost the entire day. 9-1 The Insiders. 2:30 John Gruden Press Conference. 4-6 Keith Brakes Show. 630-9 Conference opener - SDSU @ NDSU baseball.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Ive really enjoyed the shows over the last few weeks. Seems like Jeff, Jeremy, and Keith are talking a bit more openly than before and letting their personalities come out as opposed to more company line stiff talk. I really enjoyed the talk about the MVC expansion. It really engaged fans in the discussion and was fun to listen to. Both shows are developing some good chemistry

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Any idea what this 3:30 NDSU news is??

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Any idea what this 3:30 NDSU news is??
    Not sure there are NCAA meetings today. Could be something else last week they caught me off guard with the Arizona announcement

Wow Jeff Culhane and Keith Brake need a day off. Broadcasting a baseball game on Easter Sunday. Thanks for doing a great job

KeithBrake is offline Junior Member New User (or just very quiet)

Hey everybody, just wanted to pop by and say thanks to all of you who listen! Since many of you posting here likely fall into our core audience, I hope you're enjoying the content we've been able to provide. Getting all sports - not just football, but as much of NDSU's bevvy of sports offerings as we can - onto the airwaves is something Jeff and I have worked hard to do and take great pride in. We hope you'll be listening throughout the summer and into next fall as we gear up for another run through football season and year two of Bison 1660!

Horns Up!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KeithBrake View Post
    Hey everybody, just wanted to pop by and say thanks to all of you who listen! Since many of you posting here likely fall into our core audience, I hope you're enjoying the content we've been able to provide. Getting all sports - not just football, but as much of NDSU's bevvy of sports offerings as we can - onto the airwaves is something Jeff and I have worked hard to do and take great pride in. We hope you'll be listening throughout the summer and into next fall as we gear up for another run through football season and year two of Bison 1660!

Horns Up!
    Nice to have you here. Hopefully you can stay around for awhile and that we can give you guys some constructive criticism to help keep Bison1660 improving.

First of I'd like to commend you and Jeff for your work. It was obvious that you guys had both done your homework before signing on the first time and you really hit the ground running. To this day, when you guys are interviewing coaches and pxp guys from other FCS/Mid Major teams they have to just be amazed at what you guys offer to NDSU. To have this kind of coverage for a non-P5 has to be extremely rare.

Excellent range on 1660 too. I go to Bemidji for work occasionally and get your signal coming in clear.

Some criticisms I have are small. I'm not a fans of the recorded interviews. I get that not every interview can be live and there's nothing wrong with that. The part I don't like is trying to make a recorded interview sound like it's live. If it's recorded ahead of time, own that and let it be known.

Another small thing is along the same lines. Not a huge fan of the weather updates that are obviously recorded in the morning. It would be nice if y'all could just provide live weather updates throughout the day.

Keep up the good work!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I am able to catch some of the insider during lunch and some of the brakedown on my way home. Enjoy the shows and guests. Especially when you have our student athletes and coaches on. Also enjoy the pep work by you and Jeff with the sports you cover for NDSU. Keep up the work. Horns Up!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.