Page 155 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155
Results 1,541 to 1,545 of 1545

Thread: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Default Re: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    I’m a huge fan of Sam and the job he’s been doing. Listen almost every day on apple podcast with the 8-9 hour time difference. I never saw the whole story on why Rob left. I went on deployment for 5 months with almost no contact with the world and was caught off guard with this. What’s the story?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wife had a baby and with no family in this part of the country and the travels associated with the job...

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I really like Sam as well. I had no issue with Rob either, but I think Sam is better. Sam & Phil together calling the games is great radio.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I really like Sam as well. I had no issue with Rob either, but I think Sam is better. Sam & Phil together calling the games is great radio.
    Agree on Sam vs Rob. He is pretty darn solid. We were spoiled with Eddie, Scottie, and Jeff, so hopefully was can have one stick around a while.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Agree on Sam vs Rob. He is pretty darn solid. We were spoiled with Eddie, Scottie, and Jeff, so hopefully was can have one stick around a while.
    I don't think anybody will ever top Eddie in my mind. Not a fan of him as a person, but could he call a game.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

I don’t know if Common (Dan Cole) still does this, but he used to to do an impression of a pxp guy usually making fun of the Twins or something…

I caught parts of the game on the radio on Saturday, and I think Sam sounds a little like that…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery