Page 153 of 155 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155 LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1545

Thread: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    today they had WIU play by play guy on and the beginning was just so cringe.

andy blabs thru the introduction & goes right into asking about the 0-8 and how they feel. (he should of introduced Roy to him 1st in my opinion)

then after his answer, Roy jumps in to introduce himself and talk about how he did play by play for a 0-10 team.

just so weird, just like Roy do the 11-1 & Andy have the 4-6 slot already
    May as well bring Brake back then. They both ran an annoying show
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    I feel that’s how Andy is with Easton too every time they had him on, “Hey Easton, man you guys got blown out again! That’s gotta be tough sitting on the bench and having another losing season! Did you catch the NDSU game this week though before you went on the road and got curb stomped? Andy doesn’t have any self awareness to learn how to not shit on his guests when he asks a question.
    But be careful speaking ill of Andy, otherwise B.Schlossman (aka Andy himself) will get defensive and make up excuses that Rob isn’t ready yet (which is such a dumb arguement - he is a pro, if it takes him so long to learn NDSU why would have hired him, and it doesn’t matter if he’s not from here in order to speak about the Vikings or whatever local pro sports teams are a concern - they are a national brand, I’m pretty sure he knows enough to speak or ask questions to guests about them without acting like Andy who wants to try and demonstrate he knows everything about everything and answers his own question when asking someone a question)
    New drinking games if you still listen to the show:
    - Drink when Andy interrupts/cuts off Rob, Micah or guest
    - Drink when Andy starts off a sentence with “I, me, or Personally” (make sure your drink is full before you start)
    - Drink when Andy goes a full minute of talking without allowing Rob to talk at all
    - Drink when Andy uses broken english to say a sponsors name
    Hey now I have finally realized how aweful Andy is! It may have took me longer to realize it but the week Andy was gone was such a good week of radio! I feel like Andy learned too many bad habits from Brake and is now Brake 2.0. I felt bad for Andy and thought they should give him a shot but he turned into another Brake.

just listened to 1st qrt of women's bball
    horrible play by play. literally 4-5 mistakes already. "a foul on blah blah... oh wait it's a travel"
    haha entertaining....wtf
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

horrible play by play. literally 4-5 mistakes already. "a foul on blah blah... oh wait it's a travel"
    haha entertaining....wtf
    Your continued bashing of all things NDSU is so fucking old and pathetic. Unbelievable how highly you apparently think of yourself when, in reality, you are a nothingburger in the grand scheme of things.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    Hey now I have finally realized how aweful Andy is! It may have took me longer to realize it but the week Andy was gone was such a good week of radio! I feel like Andy learned too many bad habits from Brake and is now Brake 2.0. I felt bad for Andy and thought they should give him a shot but he turned into another Brake.
    This week has been great with Rob as lead and Kyle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Your continued bashing of all things NDSU is so fucking old and pathetic. Unbelievable how highly you apparently think of yourself when, in reality, you are a nothingburger in the grand scheme of things.
    haha wtf is wrong w u. or who pissed in your cheerios

CAS thinks Andy is the next Vin Scully everyone . ..
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

You two have a lot in common. But we have found the perfect description.

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

haha entertaining....wtf
    I like Andy but drop the you betcha.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

No, I don’t THINK Andy is VS, but I KNOW you are the Bisonvillage Idiot.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Nothing wrong with CAS. He just happened to say what everyone else around here thinks 24/7.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*