Page 149 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1545

Thread: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Default Re: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Someone needs to tell "John-in-West-Fargo" that the mascot he keeps referring to no longer exists. Seems he’s living in the past …
    “On the Epic Companies hotline, it’s John in West Fargo!, welcome back on John, have a question that you could simply look up yourself but would rather call in and ask 5 of the same question in a row?”

“Yeah, Andy, you look dapper as ever! Man, would I like to get a piece of that! So I actually have 7 questions. First, how long have the Bison played at NDSU? Two, did they always spell it with an “S”, or was there actually a “Z” at one point?, Thirdly, why is it called “gold” and not “maize” for our colors? Four, the Gold Star Marching Band, have they always played football games or were they ever a volleyball band as well? I’m making soup tonight, I call it “knoephla”, but my wife’s coworker calls it “dumpling”, I’d be curious from your fantastic expertise which you call it? 6th is have you ever had to spell knoephla in a spelling bee? And last question I have is more of a statement than a question, but man your undies smell great! Would you ever mind sending me a dirty pair? Thanks for letting me on for the 3rd time today, I’ll hang up listen, until I call you back shortly.”

“Hey thanks John! THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL! Have we used that enough yet? Get it? Cuz John called in, complimented us, I’ll explain the joke here then respond. So yes, I think those are incredibly intuitive questions, and it just goes to show you how beyond intelligent this fanbase is. And speaking of intelligent, I recently gave our co host some insight on how football is played cuz I know better than most. Now, let’s move to our next segment where I give you my opinion on fantasy basketball.”
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

LOL. so bad. hurry up roy hipp wed is his 1st day on air?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Everyone was ripping Andy on the insiders last week for having Delaware in his top 10-15 can’t remember exactly but I hope he makes those people eat crow on Monday after Delaware takes down Navy 14-7! Everyone who likes to Rip on Andy is just jealous he has a better sports mind than they do. Especially Brake!

Glad Rob Hipp is here adn officially on the Insiders. But man, does Andy talk way too much. I get it, when Jeff left, it was his show and having Kyle Emmanuel there was great. But I wish he would let the “voice of the Bison” actually use his voice and be the main host like Jeff was. Maybe Rob likes being the second fiddle but again, wish I heard more of him.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    Everyone was ripping Andy on the insiders last week for having Delaware in his top 10-15 can’t remember exactly but I hope he makes those people eat crow on Monday after Delaware takes down Navy 14-7! Everyone who likes to Rip on Andy is just jealous he has a better sports mind than they do. Especially Brake!
    Hahaha! Well, he also had SIU way up there too.

Gotta say, I'm glad to be able to listen to the Insiders after the long offseason.

Andy opens the show, Andy dominates too much.
    this is ridiculous.

It's the Insiders with Roy Hipp. it's just weird.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Andy opens the show, Andy dominates too much.
    this is ridiculous.

It's the Insiders with Roy Hipp. it's just weird.
    Dude sucks!!! He just talks and talks and talks. He's got his "inside" jokes that Hipp will get later. He needs to shut it down.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

admin panicked and gave him a "promotion" when culhane left instead of waiting for the chips to fall with a new hire.

dude thinks he is the rush limbaugh of noon sports. sad actually

Yeah he is baaaad. Can't listen. And the immature crap he and the producer of whoever talk about sometimes. Wow. Do they know they are in air???

Shit is embarrassing.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Glad Rob Hipp is here adn officially on the Insiders. But man, does Andy talk way too much. I get it, when Jeff left, it was his show and having Kyle Emmanuel there was great. But I wish he would let the “voice of the Bison” actually use his voice and be the main host like Jeff was. Maybe Rob likes being the second fiddle but again, wish I heard more of him.
    I mean how much does Hipp really know about the Bison at this point. Kind of hard for him to lead the discussion. Rob doesn’t even know the Vikings which is second most talked about team. Rob is a cowboys fan so it’s not like people want to hear about that. Give it time bros!