Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dakota Bowl XXXI (2023)

Default Dakota Bowl XXXI (2023)

I don't like picking sides on these games, but I do like listening to the coverage.

South Border (Wishek/Ashley) Mustangs vs North Prairie (Rolette/Wolford/Rolla) Cougars is on right now.

Default Re: Dakota Bowl XXXI (2023)

Go South Border! Score update?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Go North Prairie! South Border fans are commies.

Score?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

State champs eh

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    State champs eh
    Wow!!!!!! Hope they have a huge celebration like we did in 1990.

Hell of an ending. Had to listen on the radio. Here is what I heard -- South Border drove inside the 5, took their final timeout with 10-15 seconds left, QB kept the ball on the next play and was stopped by NDSU stud recruit Nate Tastad, and then South Border could not get reset for the spike to stop the clock.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

North Prairie wins on a goal line stand with time running out, 16-8. They ran the ball almost 50 times and passed it a couple times too.

Schumacher from South Border is a helluva player (among others.) Those were two hardnosed teams.

NDSU recruit and North Prairie player, Nate Tastad, was named player of the year. His younger brother had a big play or two too.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    North Prairie wins on a goal line stand with time running out, 16-8. They ran the ball almost 50 times and passed it a couple times too.

Schumacher from South Border is a helluva player (among others.) Those were two hardnosed teams.

NDSU recruit and North Prairie player, Nate Tastad, was named player of the year. His younger brother had a big play or two too.
    We put the Tyler Roehl in Tyler Roehl eh. Haven't had a qb since new Rockford. Just moved the tailback to qb and pound it

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    We put the Tyler Roehl in Tyler Roehl eh. Haven't had a qb since new Rockford. Just moved the tailback to qb and pound it
    Rolette coaching in action. In 1990, we lost our NDSU recruited running back late in the year, and won a semi-final with a backup kicker in OT, as our normal kicker, who was all-state, was also hurt.

My 7 year old rushed the field with his best friend and got in trouble. Lolz. Just like his old man. Hopefully unbison sees this
    I make lakes rushing the field look like a hobo in Frisco eh

Lardsin must go!