Page 12 of 155 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Default Re: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Joel had him on kfgo today to help interview Fran Tarkenton, he wouldn't let Fran speak...frank freaking Tarkenton

It was annoying as hell, he may be Bison etc but that does not automatically mean I have to enjoy him. He sucks on radio shows imo
    You must have listened to a different interview because he asked him 1 question and he was simply trying to transition the discussion to Carson Wentz. Here it is.

http://kfgo.com/podcasts/news-views-...on-news-views/

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    I find it hard to listen to 1660 but I'm trying.
    Me also because it doesn't come in very clear in Devils Lake. Damnit

Jack Michaels returns to be the voice of und football. Guess you JM haters dont have to worry about him being the new voice of the Bison.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Jack Michaels returns to be the voice of und football. Guess you JM haters dont have to worry about him being the new voice of the Bison.
    Ha! I was listening to 740 for two minutes (sometimes I forget to turn it on right at 1pm my time) and Jack was talking about football recruiting and was making it sound like UND was beating out NDSU for guys left and right for football... or at least going toe-to-toe. I was thinking that nobody in their right mind thinks that's what is happening... went to Bisonville and got the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Ha! I had just been listening to 740 for two minutes, Jack was talking about football recruiting and was making it sound like UND was beating out NDSU for guys left and right for football... or at least going toe-to-toe. I was thinking that nobody in their right mind thinks that's what is happening... went to Bisonville and got the answer.
    He will now kiss ass for UND all the time.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    He will now kiss ass for UND all the time.
    Yeah, I came to bisonville because I could not believe what I hearing on the radio. Like I said, I literally only caught about 90 seconds of it and it was bizarre.

Anyway, well, dang. Sports shows are more interesting (and controversial) when people can call it like they see it... Jack tries to be nice to everybody to begin with, but being an employee of UND absolutely precludes any objectivity (e.g. The choke job incident.) More worryingly, his knowledge of NDSU and MVFC football tell to zero when we was voice of UND before... which it completely understandable.

Edit: The flaw in my argument is WDAY - Kolpack and Izzo call it like they see it. Hmm...

Ha! I was listening to 740 for two minutes (sometimes I forget to turn it on right at 1pm my time) and Jack was talking about football recruiting and was making it sound like UND was beating out NDSU for guys left and right for football... or at least going toe-to-toe. I was thinking that nobody in their right mind thinks that's what is happening... went to Bisonville and got the answer.
    yeah its tough to be objective when und pays your bills

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Dodged a bullet there

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Dodged a bullet there
    Ah, he'd have done OK. That said, I'm more disappointed that the noon show could suffer as a result.

Ah, he'd have done OK. That said, I'm more disappointed that the noon show could suffer as a result.
    Don't worry it can't get worse.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.