Page 129 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1545

Thread: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Default Re: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Because it's my offseason also. I'm not one that needs to listen all year round, also all the kool aid that's poured, would be refreshing for a bit of constructive criticism not all hugs and kisses.

That's just me and maybe they have but I have not heard it. Different opinions are nice sometimes. I'll tune in today to see what they are talking about and give it another shot.
    I hear ya but I like listening to some of the guests they have on mostly. Coaches and radio guys from around the FCS. Hard to find FCS talk anywhere else IMO. Plus what else would I want to listen to, the FAN is nothing but MN pro sports talk, the other talk stations are usually nothing but politics.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I hear ya but I like listening to some of the guests they have on mostly. Coaches and radio guys from around the FCS. Hard to find FCS talk anywhere else IMO. Plus what else would I want to listen to, the FAN is nothing but MN pro sports talk, the other talk stations are usually nothing but politics.
    I love the FCS stuff, Herder, Ross Ect, that's why I listen during FB. and if I don't like whos on or there is nothing interesting im on Sirus/XM OCTANE jamming!

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My biggest gripe with 1660 is that it's not simulcasts throughout the region. I realize that's tough to do but I generally only get around to listening to a podcast once a week or so. The problem is that there are usually garbage local shows that time of day with the worst being the kfyr cafe. That show is so nauseating and pointless and makes me want to eat a bullet. I would listen to the insiders everyday if I could catch it on the radio.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    My biggest gripe with 1660 is that it's not simulcasts throughout the region. I realize that's tough to do but I generally only get around to listening to a podcast once a week or so. The problem is that there are usually garbage local shows that time of day with the worst being the kfyr cafe. That show is so nauseating and pointless and makes me want to eat a bullet. I would listen to the insiders everyday if I could catch it on the radio.
    What about on the app?

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I guess I'm not with the times. I am constantly on the move during the day and usually have the radio on. Having to use data and battery on my phone keeps me from using the app.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    KFYR is terrible "local" talk radio... but yes that Cafe is dogshit. I listen when I'm out west for work and wow poor people that think that's good
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

The interviews coming out of Radio Row today at the Final Four on Bison 1660 are pretty impressive

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    The interviews coming out of Radio Row today at the Final Four on Bison 1660 are pretty impressive
    Yup, I listened to the 11 am - 1 pm show with Jeff and would say it was quite impressive. I liked Bo Ryan's interview and his ties to Fargo. Same thing scheduled for tomorrow.

@ 1660 - NEVER have Ryan Gellnar on again. I'd nearly rather listen to Timmerman than this turd (I said "nearly"!....)
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    @ 1660 - NEVER have Ryan Gellnar on again. I'd nearly rather listen to Timmerman than this turd (I said "nearly"!....)
    I have to agree with that. He may have been the worst guest 1660 has ever had. The talent disparity between him and his sister never ceases to amaze me.