Page 137 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1545

Thread: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Default Re: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Yep, that's it entirely...couldn't trust a word he said as it seemed every NDSU decision was the most perfect.
    Not sure what folks expect......Bison 1660 is the equivalent of state media......while I don't like McFeely, Kolpack and Izzo at Forum Communications are still the gold standard when it comes to NDSU coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Not sure what folks expect......Bison 1660 is the equivalent of state media......while I don't like McFeely, Kolpack and Izzo at Forum Communications are still the gold standard when it comes to NDSU coverage.
    Culhane isn't near as bad as Jorgenson. I like listening to Culhane. I like Keith Brake as well. Agreed on Kolpack & Izzo.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Culhane isn't near as bad as Jorgenson. I like listening to Culhane. I like Keith Brake as well. Agreed on Kolpack & Izzo.
    Whats your beef with Jorgenson? Nice personable guy who knows his stuff.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Yep, that's it entirely...couldn't trust a word he said as it seemed every NDSU decision was the most perfect.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    haha NO. They are laughed and sneered at behind closed doors. Culhane/Jorgenson together at least got us solid answers right away instead of speculation and guessing.
    those 3 have you mention have no pull at NDSU athletic, although they surely "THINK" they do.

1660am combined with Bison Report working together is the gold standard.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    haha NO. They are laughed and sneered at behind closed doors. Culhane/Jorgenson together at least got us solid answers right away instead of speculation and guessing.
    those 3 have you mention have no pull at NDSU athletic, although they surely "THINK" they do.

1660am combined with Bison Report working together is the gold standard.

lakes Tagline

Its Raining Bitches

Sam is good radio when he is on the Fan with Paul allen, i don't know if his act would play everyday. A weekly or bi weekly guest on a show would be good though.
    +

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    lakes Tagline

Its Raining Bitches

Sam is good radio when he is on the Fan with Paul allen, i don't know if his act would play everyday. A weekly or bi weekly guest on a show would be good though.
    +
    I'm sorry to see Jorgensen go, he wasn't the best at the radio bit but he did a solid job and represented NDSU very well. Is he going back to MT?
    Last edited by AKBison; 10-16-2020 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    I'm sorry to see Jorgensen go, he wasn't the best at the radio bit but he did a solid job and represented NDSU very well. Is he going back to MT?
    He is staying in Fargo and going to work in business consulting for Sagency.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Me too. Not many people on the planet who know FCS and the inter workings of college football than JJ. He could be a legitimately great AD. I would prefer him to Matt Larson

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Me too. Not many people on the planet who know FCS and the inter workings of college football than JJ. He could be a legitimately great AD. I would prefer him to Matt Larson
    His knowledge of FCS football was second to none. I thought he was even better than Sam and Brian in that regard. I made a lot of money betting last year thanks to JJ. He would know every key injury that were very difficult to find online. My favorite was when a QB went down last year at the end of a game. There was literally no newspaper article covering it, and I only found a passing mention of it in a game summary put out by the school. He said it was major (he had watched the game), and the bookmakers clearly did not know when they set the line......thank you JJ!